News & Notes
Listen to the latest TV times Three Podcast: Ep.91, “The One With the Spring TV Talk 2011.” Amrie and I were joined by Curt from @ShowPatrol to discus recent episodes of The Chicago Code, Southland, Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, Raising Hope and to take a look at all the new and returning shows for Spring 2011.
Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): Repeat. Bobby competes in a “Shrimp and Grits” battle. Plays again later.
Throwdown with Bobby Flay (Food Network): New. Bobby competes in a “Fried Green Tomato BLT” competition. Plays again later.
Criminal Minds (CBS): New. Prentiss goes up against her nemesis. J.J. is brought back in to help try and find Prentiss and catch Doyle.
Justified (FX): New. Winona ends up a victim of a botched bank robbery, which sends Raylan on the warpath to catch a once infamous crook. Runs 61 minutes. Plays twice and again later.
- Hot in Cleveland (TV Land): New. Melanie gets Joy to help her at the senior center. Victoria has a thing for a guy whose children seem to hate her. Plays again later.
- ESPN2 has doubleheader NBA action with the team that shall not be named at the Miami Heat followed by the Dallas Mavericks at the Golden State Warriors.
- ESPN2 has doubleheader NIT college basketball action.
- Being Erica (SOAPnet): New. Dr. Tom has to face some old Demons. Kai is back to fix one of his regrets. Plays again tomorrow afternoon and Saturday morning.
- Fairly Legal (USA Network): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “UltraVinyl,” replays.
- Lights Out (FX): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Cut Men,” replays.
Bravo has 10 episodes of Top Chef: All-Stars.
Spike TV has 13 episodes of 1000 Ways to Die.
Syfy has five episodes of Destination Truth followed by seven episodes of Face Off.
USA has 10 episodes of NCIS.