News & Notes
Tonight, ABC has the first season finale No Ordinary Family.
Over on cable, BBC America has a William & Kate: A Fairytale Romance special, BET has the first season finale of Let’s Stay Together, Bravo has a The Real Housewives of Miami reunion special and the series premiere of Pregnant in Heels, Discovery Channel has a Deadliest Catch: Best of Season 6 special, FX has the series finale of Lights Out, MTV has a Teen Mom: Finale Special, Spike TV has the second season premiere of Auction Hunters, and TLC has the series premiere of What the Sell?
NCIS (CBS): New. Special Agent Barrett is investigating a murder she believes is part of a string of murders. The team meets Ziva’s boyfriend.
Raising Hope (FOX): Repeat. The “Happy Halloweeen” episode replays, where Jimmy offers to go with Sabrina to a party when her boyfriend can’t make it. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 30 minutes.
The Good Wife (CBS): New. Alicia once again goes up against Louis Canning, guest star Michael J. Fox. Cary finds out something about Kalinda.
No Ordinary Family (ABC): Season Finale. J.J. is kidnapped and forced to finish solving the equation. Joshua and Katie reconnect. George is being held hostage on a plane. This is likely the series finale.
NCIS: Los Angeles (CBS): Repeat. The “Special Delivery” episode from earlier this season replays, where the team is investigating the murder of a Marine with high-level security clearance and a missing hand.
Parenthood (NBC): New. Crosby gives getting Jasmine back another try. Sarah continues to work on her script.
- Body of Proof (ABC): New. Megan finds that she has a connection to a woman found dead in a seedy motel. Megan tries to connect with her coworkers. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes. There are some problems with this show and this episode exposes many of them, as it is the worst of the first three. The good news is the next two are pretty good. The writing is not the strongest and the detectives are doing the worst with it. Did you watch either of the first two episodes? Do you like the show?
- Glee (FOX): Repeat. The “Grilled Cheesus” episode replays, where Finn thinks he sees the face of Jesus on his grilled cheese sandwich. Runs 61 minutes.
- Lights Out (FX): Season Finale. Lights and Reynolds fight for the heavyweight championship. Runs 61 minutes. Plays twice and again later.
- Marcel’s Quantum Kitchen (Syfy): New. Marcel and his team cater the clothing launch party for a motorcycle maker. Plays again later.
- What Not to Wear (TLC): New. A single mom needs a new look. Both play again later.
- ESPN has the NCAA Women’s Basketball Championship Game.
ESPN2 has doubleheader NIT college basketball tournament action.
- NBA TV has
the Miami Heat at the Cleveland Cavaliersdoubleheader action.
- Justified (USA Network): Repeat. Last Wednesday’s episode, “The Spoil,” replays.
A&E has six episodes of The First 48 tonight.
Bravo has six episodes of The Real Housewives of Miami.
Oxygen has 10 episodes of Roseanne followed by eight episodes of Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?
USA has 18 episodes of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
WE tv has seven episodes of Amazing Wedding Cakes early and later has five episodes of Bridezillas.
I am liking the Body of Proof show. I hope it gets the kinks out. I think it has potential.