Law & Order: Criminal Intent returns on Sunday, May 1st at 9/8c on USA Network. For the final season, Vincent D’Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe are back as Detectives Goren and Eames. They were terminated from the Major Case Squad a year ago for insubordination. They are back at the request of new Major Case Captain William Hannah. Along with all the colorful and dangerous mysteries, Goren will have to complete sessions with a brilliant police psychologist and may finally unravel his tortured past. You can visit the official Law & Order: Criminal Intent website for more about the new season. Also, check out our In Plain Sight prize pack giveaway going on right now.
USA Network is giving one TVaholic reader a chance to win a really nice Law & Order: Criminal Intent prize pack. Just check out the prize description and photo below to see what you could win. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions below, which pretty much amounts to leaving a comment on this post. Good Luck!
What Are the Prizes?
- Branded Black Nylon Cinch Sack
- Goren Limited Edition T-Shirt
- Black Logo Hat
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent – Season Four DVD
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent – The Fifth Year DVD
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below as follows:
- Tell us what you love most about Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
- Or, tell us which item in the prize pack you want most.
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of Canada, the 50 United States, or the District of Columbia. Must include a valid email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVaholic.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped and numbered. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Sunday, May 8th, 2011. One number will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comment will be selected as the winner.
- The winner will be notified via email on May 9th. Overzealous spam filters can sometimes eat the message, so please check your spam folder or come back to this page to see if you’ve won. You will have until May 11th, 2011 to respond. Once the winner has responded with their Canadian or U.S. shipping address to claim their prize, the winner’s name and state or province will be added to this post. If you don’t respond in time, a new winner will be selected. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Prize pack valued at $110 and provided by USA Network. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
And the Winners Is
#33 – Penny Smith of ???, ?? is the winner of Law & Order: Criminal Intent prize pack.
- #27 – George Holler of Maywood, Il is the winner of Law & Order: Criminal Intent prize pack.
Update 5.9.2011: Added winner information and sent email notification.
Update 5.12.2011: Penny didn’t respond, so new winner information has been added and email notification sent.