News & Notes
Over on cable, Discovery Channel has the series premiere of Wild Animal Repo, Food Network has the second season finale of Last Cake Standing and the series premiere of Best in Smoke, History has the fourth season finale of Ax Men, and OWN has first season finale of The Judds.
In late night, OWN has the series premiere of Why Not? With Shania Twain.
The Simpsons (FOX): New. Turns out Homer is quite the talented hair stylist, so he opens his own salon. Milhouse tells Lisa how he feels about her. Runs 30 minutes.
Game of Thrones (HBO): New. Ned is trying to find some clues. Robert and his guests watch the tournament. Plays again later.
The Killing (AMC): New. The detectives come across more information about where Rosie was on the night she was murdered. Richmond has to deal with a negative ad. Runs 62 minutes. Plays twice and again later.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (ABC): New. A volleyball coach that has taken in three sisters gets a new place to live built by the team. Professional beach volleyball player Misty May helps the team. Next week is the season finale.
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (USA Network): New. The death of a banker is investigated. Plays again later. Last day to enter our Law & Order: Criminal Intent Prize Pack Giveaway.
In Plain Sight (USA Network): New. Mary and Mashall take on a witness that is dealing with paranoia that is ruining things with his son. Bradley Whitford (The Good Guys, The West Wing) is the guest star. Plays again later. Good episode with a very sweet side-story involving Mary’s family. Whitford is good, too bad his character doesn’t get to interact with Joshua Malina’s in the episode. Enter our In Plain Sight Prize Pack Giveaway.
- Army Wives (A&E): New. Roxy is having trouble telling Trevor about the truck stop. Roland and Joan want to adopt. Denise is helping to support some of Jeremy’s friends. Plays again later two times.
- Best in Smoke (Food Network): Season Premiere. Six contestants must create their best single bite of barbecue. Plays again later.
- Breakout Kings (A&E): New. A contract killer escapes and has some scores he intends to settle. Plays twice and again later twice.
- Brothers & Sisters (ABC): Season Finale. It’s almost Luc and Sarah’s wedding day and they get another lesson in what it is to be a family. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes.
- Desperate Housewives (ABC): New. Paul starts to believe that Susan is the cause of his not feeling well. Bree goes out on a date. Runs 61 minutes. Next week is the two-hour season finale.
- Last Cake Standing (Food Network): Season Finale. The three remaining contestants must make the best wedding cake to win the $100,000 prize. Plays again later. Last week’s episode replays right before.
- Treme (HBO): New. Sonny almost gets arrested. Sofia’s father goes off on the Internet. Tony decides to take the Abreu case. Plays again later.
- ABC has NBA playoff action today with the Los Angeles Lakers at the Dallas Mavericks.
- ESPN has Sunday Night Baseball MLB action with the Atlanta Braves at the Philadelphia Phillies.
- TBS has early MLB action with the New York Yankees at the Texas Rangers.
- TNT has NBA playoff action tonight with the Chicago Bulls at the Atlanta Hawks.
- Versus has NHL playoff action tonight.
A&E has five episodes of Criminal Minds tonight.
Bravo has eight episodes of The Real Housewives of…
Oxygen has nine episodes of Snapped.
Spike TV has five episodes of Coal.
Syfy has nine episodes of Eureka early followed by 10 episodes of Warehouse 13 tonight.
USA has five episodes of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.