On Tuesday, June 7th, 2011 Burn Notice season four will be released on DVD. To celebrate the release, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment and Think Jam promotions is giving TVaholic readers a chance to win a copy of the DVD set. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions below, which pretty much amounts to answering the question below in the comments on this post. Good Luck!
Also, don’t forget that Burn Notice season five premieres Thursday, June 23rd on USA Network.
What Is the Prize?
- One Burn Notice: Season Four DVD set, which features never-before-seen bonus footage such as “Sam Axe’s Guide to Ladies and Libations,” “Burn Notice Roasts White Collar,” “White Collar Roasts Burn Notice,” audio commentaries, behind-the-scenes stunt featurette, gag reel, and lots of deleted scenes!
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below as follows:
- What is your favorite thing about Burn Notice?
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the United States or Canada. Must include a valid name and email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVaholic.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped and numbered. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Wednesday, June 8th, 2011. One number will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comment will be selected as the winner.
- The winner will be notified via email. Overzealous spam filters can sometimes eat the message, so please check your spam folder or come back to this page to see if you’ve won. You will have until June 11th, 2011 to respond. Once the winner has responded with their U.S./Canadian shipping address to claim their prize, the winner’s name and state/province will be added to this post. If you don’t respond in time, a new winner will be selected. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
And the Winners Is
- #80 – Marcy Strahan of ???, ?? is the winner of Burn Notice season four on DVD.
Update 6.09.2011: Added winner information and sent email notification.