On Tuesday, June 7th, 2011 White Collar season two will be released on DVD. To celebrate the release, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment and Think Jam promotions is giving a TVaholic reader a chance to win a copy of the DVD set. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions below, which pretty much amounts to answering the question below in the comments on this post. Good Luck!
Also, don’t forget that White Collar season three premieres the same night on USA Network.
What Is the Prize?
- One White Collar: Season Two DVD set, which features exclusive bonus footage and extras including a spotlight on fan-favorite Mozzie, behind-the-scenes with Matt Bomer, “White Collar Roasts Burn Notice,” “Burn Notice Roasts White Collar,” and a gag reel.
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below as follows:
- What is your favorite thing about White Collar?
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the United States or Canada. Must include a valid name and email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVaholic.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped and numbered. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Tuesday, June 7th, 2011. One number will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comment will be selected as the winner.
- The winner will be notified via email. Overzealous spam filters can sometimes eat the message, so please check your spam folder or come back to this page to see if you’ve won. You will have until June 10th, 2011 to respond. Once the winner has responded with their U.S./Canadian shipping address to claim their prize, the winner’s name and state/province will be added to this post. If you don’t respond in time, a new winner will be selected. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
And the Winners Is
- #66 – Pam Zobkiw of Olathe, KS is the winner of White Collar season two on DVD.
Update 6.08.2011: Added winner information and sent email notification.