News & Notes
On cable tonight, BBC America has the second season finale of James May’s Road Trip, Food Network has the second season finale of Meat & Potatoes, HBO has the documentary premiere of Hot Coffee, Lifetime has the TV movie premiere of Gone, Showtime has the seventh season premiere of Weeds and the second season premiere of The Big C, style has a Too Fat for 15: Fighting Back special, and Travel Channel the first season finale of Off Limits.
You may be interested in the DVD Giveaway: Guilty Hearts – Kathy Bates, Gerard Butler & Charlie Sheen that we have running over @NewMovieFriday, which ends today.
For those that get TVaholic via email, sorry about the double emails yesterday. Had some web hosting problems that caused the site to not be available, which didn’t allow the email to go out properly in the morning as usual.
How I Met Your Mother (CBS): Repeats. The “A Change of Heart” and “Architect of Destruction” episodes from this past season replay.
Switched at Birth (ABC Family): New. A fundraiser causes tension for everyone. Plays again next Monday evening. Last week’s episode replays earlier this evening.
Teen Wolf (MTV): New. More questions arise after another animal attack. Scott and Allison decide to take a day off from school. Derek attempts to deal with the hunters on his own. Plays twice and again later. The previous episode replays right before and earlier in the day.
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate (Food Network): New. Food Network personalities talk about the best “Burgers” they’ve ever eaten. Plays again later.
- Weeds (Showtime): Season Premiere. Nancy gets released to a halfway house in New York City. Everyone else finds out that she has gotten out. Plays again later.
- ESPN has Game 1 of the NCAA World Series Finals.
- ESPN2 has Wimbledon coverage early and later MLB action with the Cincinnati Reds at the Tampa Bay Rays.
- Falling Skies (TNT): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Prisoner of War,” replays.
- Men of a Certain Age (TNT): Repeat. Last Wednesday’s episode, “Can’t Let That Slide,” replays.
- Suits (USA Network): Repeat. Last Thursday’s series premiere episode, “Pilot,” replays.
Oxygen has six episodes of America’s Got Talent.
Syfy has eight episodes of Destination Truth.
TNT has six episodes of Law & Order tonight.
USA Network has 11 episodes of Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
WE has 10 episodes of The Locator early and later 10 episodes of The Golden Girls tonight.