News & Notes
On cable tonight, Discovery Channel has the second season finale of Dual Survival special and TLC has a couple of Say Yes to the Dress: Randy Knows Best specials and the first season finale of My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.
Check out the latest TV times Three Podcast: Ep.103, “The View From the TV Watchtower.” This week @TVWatchtower joined @mytakeontv and I to discus some summer TV including Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, Covert Affairs, Combat Hospital, Burn Notice, Suits and Rookie Blue, as well as more on the first season finales of The Killing and Game of Thrones.
Friday Night Lights (NBC): New. Coach Taylor is dealing with budget cuts. Tami goes to Philadelphia for an opportunity.
House (FOX): Repeat. The “Family Practice” episode from this past season replays, where Cuddy’s mother is admitted to the hospital.
Outrageous Foods (Food Network): New. A “1200 Foot Cheese Steak,” spicy homemade sausage and an 11 pound pizza. Plays again later.
The Best Thing I Ever Ate (Food Network): Repeat. Food Network personalities talk about the best thing they ever ate on a “Road Trip.” Plays again later.
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): Repeats. Four episodes replay tonight. All four play again later.
- The Protector (Lifetime): Repeat. This past Sunday’s episode, “Class,” replays.
- ESPN has NASCAR racing action with the Nationwide Series: Subway Jalapeno 250.
- ESPN2 has the Wimbledon men’s semifinals.
- MLB Network has a game tonight.
- Drop Dead Diva (Lifetime): Repeat. This past Sunday’s episode, “False Alarm,” replays.
- The Glades (A&E): Repeat. This past Sunday’s episode, “Moonlighting,” replays. Plays again later.
- Royal Pains (USA Network): Repeat. Last Wednesday’s third season premiere episode, “Traffic,” replays.
A&E has six episodes of Criminal Minds tonight.
BBC America has 23 episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
Syfy has 12 episodes of Warehouse 13 today and seven episodes of Eureka in late night.
USA Network has seven episodes of House.
WE tv has 10 episodes of Frasier tonight.