News & Notes
On cable tonight, A&E has the fourth season finale of Hoarders, Discovery Channel has the second fall season premiere of American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior and the series premiere of Carfellas, Food Network has the series premiere of Crave, MTV has the series premieres of Ridiculousness and Death Valley, and VH1 has the series premiere Basketball Wives LA.
In late night, MTV has the series premiere of Cuff’d.
Eureka (Syfy): New. All the candidates are going through the final interview process. Carter and Allison appeal their relationship audit. Plays again later. The previous eight episodes replay right before.
The Closer (TNT): New. Brenda looks to Capt. Raydor for some help with a case. Brenda’s attorney starts talking to the squad. Plays again later. Last week’s episode, “A Family Affair,” replays right before.
Alphas (Syfy): New. Hicks and Nina become completely enthralled by a deadly cult leader. Runs 61 minutes. Plays again later. The previous two episodes play earlier this morning.
- Crave (Food Network): Series Premiere. A search for the best pizza in the country leads to Chicago, New York and San Francisco. Plays again later.
- Death Valley (MTV): Series Premiere. The local cops deal with werewolves, vampires and zombies in the valley. Plays again later. Looks like it could be fun, like some kind of weird mixture of Cops, RENO 911!, True Blood and The Walking Dead. Interested to find out what it is really like.
- The Lying Game (ABC Family): New. Emma continues to mess things up in Arizona. Sutton finds something out in Los Angeles. Plays again tomorrow night. Last week’s episode “Being Sutton” replays earlier today.
- Rizzoli & Isles (TNT): New. A man’s death leads to an investigation into his family’s background. Plays again later.
- Warehouse 13 (Syfy): New. Regents continue to be in danger even after agents have started interrogating Stukowski. Plays again later.
- Weeds (Showtime): New. Emma has it coming. Doug is trying to keep his hedge fund going. Plays again later.
- ESPN has Monday Night Baseball MLB action with the Philadelphia Phillies at the Cincinnati Reds.
- ESPN2 has early round U.S. Open Tennis action.
- Haven (Syfy): Repeat. Last Friday’s episode, “The Tides That Bind,” replays.
- The Protector (Lifetime): New. Gloria and Michelle investigate the death of a bartender. Last week’s episode, “Rats,” replays earlier in the day.
- Suits (USA Network): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “The Shelf Life,” replays.
History has five episodes of How the Earth Was Made early and then the same five again later.
Oxygen has 17 episodes of The Bad Girls Club.
Spike TV has six episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation followed by 13 episodes of 1000 Ways to Die.
Syfy has nine episodes of Eureka.
Travel Channel has six episodes of Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations tonight.
USA Network has 11 episodes of Law & Order: Criminal Intent early.
WE has five episodes of Staten Island Cakes early and later 10 episodes of The Golden Girls tonight.