On Tuesday, September 13th, 2011 Glee season two will be released on DVD. To celebrate the release, @FoxHomeEnt and Think Jam promotions is giving two TVaholic readers a chance to win a copy of the DVD set. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions, which pretty much amounts to answering the question below in the comments on this post. Good Luck!
Also, don’t forget that Glee season three premieres Tuesday, September 20th on FOX.
What Is the Prize?
- One of two Glee: The Complete Second Season DVD sets, which includes all 22 episodes, The Making of the “Rocky Horror Glee Show,” exclusive bonus song – “Planet, Schmanet, Janet,” and other never-before-seen bonus features.
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below as follows:
- Will Schuester & Sue Sylvester are quite the pair of rivals on Glee. What is your favorite pair of rivals on TV from the past or present?
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the United States. Must include a valid name and email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVaholic.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped and numbered. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Tuesday, September 20th, 2011. Two numbers will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comments will be selected as the winners.
- The winners will be notified via email. Overzealous spam filters can sometimes eat the message, so please check your spam folder or come back to this page to see if you’ve won. You will have until September 23rd, 2011 to respond. Once the winners have responded with their U.S. shipping address to claim their prize, the winners’ name and state will be added to this post. If you don’t respond in time, a new winner will be selected. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
And the Winners Are
- #29 – Roy Heintzelman of Kensington, MD is the first winner of Glee season two on DVD.
- #11 – Tiffan Nazworth of Rockland, ME is the second winner of Glee season two on DVD.
Update 9.21.2011: Added winner information and sent email notifications.
Comments on this entry are closed.
Harvey and Louis on “Suits”
One rivalry I always found amusing was Michael Scott and Toby–especially since it was practically all in Michael’s head!
From the last couple of seasons of the Closer, I’ve enjoyed the heck out of Brenda’s rivalry with Sharon Rador.
One of my faves is Jim and Dwight. Full of hilarity!
I really liked Jenny vs Blair on the first seasons of Gossip Girl. They were so manipulative in their own ways and it seemed like they were able to fight at a similar level.
I really like the Zack Morris versus AC Slater rivalry on Saved by the Bell, especially when they were each trying to woo Kelly!
On Seinfeld, Jerry and Newman were a great rivalry. Another fave rivalry with a comedic flavor from the past was Hawkeye and Frank on M*A*S*H.
Sheldon vs. Wil Wheaton, because of how it perplexes Sheldon that his genius can be outdone by a Star Trek actor
Sylar & Peter from Heroes , best rivalry ever!
Locke & Jack. I miss Lost so much it’s ridiculous.
My favorite rivals have been All super hero rivalries!!!
Call me a total kid at heart, but I am addicted to some new cartoon shows! I love to see Dr. Doofenshmirtz versus Perry the Platypus in Disney’s Phineas and Feb. A grown man is trying to outwit a platypus and Dr. D has some great one-liners! My fav is “como se dice….awkward”!!
Pretty Little Liars vs. “A”
I always enjoyed the rivalry between Niles & C.C. on “The Nanny”. It was just unmasking the eventual sexual tension between them.
Dorian & Vicki on One Life to Live
I am a huge fan of The Good Wife, and I always liked the rivalry that exists between Cary and Alicia. One episode, they are rolling their eyes at each other and exchanging evil glares, and the next they are friendly, it keeps me on my toes, never know how its going to be with each new episode. I am excited to see how the rivalry is going to play out in season 3 with Cary working with Peter.
Will and Karen from “Will & Grace.” Great similar dynamic of two hating characters who occasional help each other and are connected in more ways than they acknowledge.
Speaking of cartoons, who could not love the chemistry between good ole’ Tom and Jerry. Love it.
Freaks and Geeks in “Freaks and Geeks”. ;-)
Well I would say Glee Club vs Vocal Adrenaline. This rivalry practically made the tv show what it is today and oh what an awesome freaking show it is!
Loved Bruce Willis and Cybill Shepard on Moonlighting- they were not rivals in the tradition sense, but they had some excellent sparring matches!
Sydney Bristow and Arvin Sloane from Alias. Really miss that show.
I liked bugs bunny and the road runner!
Glee!! I liked the early episodes of Terri and Emma!
I am loving the interactions between the girls on the bachelor.
I quite enjoy Gossip girl and Blair/Serena’s love hate relationship. That and the outfits.
Eric vs. Bill (True Blood)
jackie chan and chris tucker
Elmer Fudd & Bugs Bunny!
Monica and her mother on friends were hilarious!
There are so many good ones, but Niles & C.C. on The Nanny were epic.
My favorite would have to be Laura Ingalls and Nellie Olsen from Little House on the Prairie! :D
Well being a huge Parks and Reservations fan, I have to say the rivalry between Ron and his ex wife Tammy. LOL makes me laugh just thinking about it.
Just starting to watch and really need this catchup
Hmm.. if we’re talking old school than probably Clark & Lex Luthor from Lois & Clark the new adventures of Superman. I loves their battles & that series. If we’re going new school Shawn and Lassiter from Psych. So funny and entertaining. Going animated Peter Griffin and the Angry Chicken. soo many good rivalries.
Thanks to the 35 people who entered and the winners have been randomly selected and notified by email.