On Tuesday, September 13th, 2011 Glee season two will be released on DVD. To celebrate the release, @FoxHomeEnt and Think Jam promotions is giving two TVaholic readers a chance to win a copy of the DVD set. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions, which pretty much amounts to answering the question below in the comments on this post. Good Luck!
Also, don’t forget that Glee season three premieres Tuesday, September 20th on FOX.
What Is the Prize?
- One of two Glee: The Complete Second Season DVD sets, which includes all 22 episodes, The Making of the “Rocky Horror Glee Show,” exclusive bonus song – “Planet, Schmanet, Janet,” and other never-before-seen bonus features.
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below as follows:
- Will Schuester & Sue Sylvester are quite the pair of rivals on Glee. What is your favorite pair of rivals on TV from the past or present?
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the United States. Must include a valid name and email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVaholic.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped and numbered. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Tuesday, September 20th, 2011. Two numbers will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comments will be selected as the winners.
- The winners will be notified via email. Overzealous spam filters can sometimes eat the message, so please check your spam folder or come back to this page to see if you’ve won. You will have until September 23rd, 2011 to respond. Once the winners have responded with their U.S. shipping address to claim their prize, the winners’ name and state will be added to this post. If you don’t respond in time, a new winner will be selected. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
And the Winners Are
- #29 – Roy Heintzelman of Kensington, MD is the first winner of Glee season two on DVD.
- #11 – Tiffan Nazworth of Rockland, ME is the second winner of Glee season two on DVD.
Update 9.21.2011: Added winner information and sent email notifications.