DVD Giveaway: Enter to Win Raising Hope Season 1
Raising Hope was my favorite new comedy of last season and it has now arrived in stores on Tuesday, September 20th, 2011. And, thanks to @FoxHomeEnt and Think Jam promotions, TVaholic has three copies of the DVD to give away. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions, which pretty much amounts to answering the question below in the comments on this post. Good Luck!
What Is the Prize?
- One of three Raising Hope: The Complete First Season DVD sets, which includes all 22 episodes, exclusive featurettes, deleted and extended scenes, a gag reel, commentaries and the un-aired pilot never shown on television.
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below as follows:
- Tell us your favorite thing about the first season of Raising Hope?
- If you haven’t seen it, tell us why you’d like to watch the first season of Raising Hope?
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the United States. Must include a valid name and email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVaholic.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped and numbered. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Tuesday, October 4th, 2011. Three numbers will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comments will be selected as the winners.
- The winners will be notified via email. Overzealous spam filters can sometimes eat the message, so please check your spam folder or come back to this page to see if you’ve won. You will have until October 7th, 2011 to respond. Once the winners have responded with their U.S. shipping address to claim their prize, the winners’ name and state will be added to this post. If you don’t respond in time, a new winner will be selected. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
And the Winners Are
- #4 – Marleen Leach of North Las Vegas, NV is the first winner of Raising Hope season one on DVD.
- #16 – Bill Norris of Eugene, OR is the second winner of Raising Hope season one on DVD.
- #12 – Karin Aaberg of Tenstrike, MN is the third winner of Raising Hope season one on DVD.
Update 10.05.2011: Added winner information and sent email notifications.