The League season two arrived in stores on Tuesday, October 4th, 2011. And, thanks to @FoxHomeEnt and Think Jam promotions, TVaholic has two copies of the DVD to give away. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions, which pretty much amounts to answering the question below in the comments on this post. Good Luck!
What Is the Prize?
- One of two The League: Season Two DVD sets, which includes all 13 episodes (seven of them extended versions), deleted scenes, gag reel, and more.
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below answering the following:
- Do you play fantasy football and if so, how does your league compare to this one?
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the United States. Must include a valid name and email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVaholic.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped and numbered. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Thursday, October 20th, 2011. Two numbers will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comments will be selected as the winners.
- The winners will be notified via email. Overzealous spam filters can sometimes eat the message, so please check your spam folder or come back to this page to see if you’ve won. You will have until October 23rd, 2011 to respond. Once the winners have responded with their U.S. shipping address to claim their prize, the winners’ name and state will be added to this post. If you don’t respond in time, a new winner will be selected. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
And the Winners Are
- #1 – Beth T. of ???, ?? is the first winner of The League season two on DVD.
- #3 – Laura DeLuca of ???, ??? is the second winner of The League season two on DVD.
Update 10.21.2011: Added winner information and sent email notifications.
Comments on this entry are closed.
No fantasy football here; we’re a baseball family. (Pause as I weep for the end of the Yankees’ season tonight…)
I’m playing fantasy football for the first time and it’s going really bad. I thought I had a great draft and then everyone on my team was injured. No, really, EVERYONE. I’m 0-4. It hasn’t been a lot of fun so far.
no i don’t play-i used to when I was working but I just handed in the money and had no idea how it worked
Yes I LOVE fantasy football, and my league is made up of friends and family!
We play fantasy football with all the guys I work with, it rocks!
nope, not any good at it so gave up
Tried a few times, but gave up.
Not me – my husband plays fantasy football
I don’t play fantasy football- I only watch the real thing.
I do not play the Fantasy football.
I do not play Fantasy football, but I do enjoy watching The League!
i dont, but most of my coworkers are in a league. they try every year to drag me in , but im fighting it. They are not as cool as the guys from the League, otherwise it wouldnt take much to get me to be a part of it.
This giveaway is no closed. Good luck to the 12 who entered.