News & Notes
FOX has Glee going on hiatus after tonight and returning April 10th to finish out the season. In the meantime, episodes of Raising Hope and I Hate My Teenage Daughter will play in its place beginning March 6th. Also, episodes of New Girl and the uncanceled Breaking In will follow them, turning the night into a two hour comedy block for a few weeks.
Last Man Standing (ABC): New. Mike’s father and younger brother come for a visit, which results in renewed sibling rivalry.
Cougar Town (ABC): New. Jules wants Ellie and Laurie to be her co-maids of on honor, which doesn’t go over well.
New Girl (FOX): New. Jess ends up as the new target of a bully at her school after she tries to stop them. Schmidt has to keep his new relationship on the down low. Runs 31 minutes.
Raising Hope (FOX): New. Jimmy and Sabrina agree to be completely honest with each other. Burt admits to a secret habit. Starts a minute after the half hour and runs 29 minutes.
Justified (FX): New. Boyd is attempting to keep hold of Harlan’s oxy trade. Raylan is trying to keep things for blowing up. Plays twice and again later. Last week’s episode, “Thick as Mud,” replays in late night as well.
NCIS (CBS): New. Gibbs is not getting along with Dr. Samantha Ryan of the PsyOps Division, guest star Jamie Lee Curtis. DiNozzo finds out how much McGee makes.
The River (ABC): New. A missing crewmember of Emmett’s is found, but he seems to be suffering from some curse.
White Collar (USA Network): New. Neal gets on with a crew tasked with stealing priceless memorabilia from Yankee Stadium. Plays again later. Next week is the third season finale. A very fun episode leading into the season ender, which doesn’t exactly go the way I’d have chosen, but will make for an interesting return in season four.
- Jane by Design (ABC Family): New. The Donovan Decker team has been tasked with creating the perfect wedding dress for an over demanding socialite. Jane hopes the Billy and Nick will get to know each other. Plays again next week.
- Parenthood (NBC): New. Joel and Julia are off to the hospital for the birth of their child. Sarah is thinking about what life would be like in New York with Mark. Jasmine and Crosby are dealing with things while taking Jabbar on a camping trip.
- NCIS: Los Angeles (CBS): New. The team works to prove Kensi is not guilty of murdering an old associate of her father.
- Ringer (The CW): New. Bridget runs into someone from her and her sister’s past. Malcolm learns something about Henry and attempts to keep an eye on him. Andrew has to make a big decision.
- Southland (TNT): New. John and Tang are dealing with a documentary crew. Lydia has to serve has shift commander for the day, but may not be up to it in her current condition. Plays again later.
- Switched at Birth (ABC Family): New. Emmett’s parents get into an argument at Regina’s first art show. Daphne is having trouble deciding which school to attend. Kathryn may put their legal case in jeopardy. Plays again later. The previous nine episodes replay right before.
- ESPN has doubleheader college basketball action with Illinois at Ohio State followed by Kentucky at Mississippi State.
- ESPN2 has college basketball action with Kansas State at Missouri.
- NBA TV has doubleheader action with the Sacramento Kings at the Miami Heat followed by the San Antonio Spurs at the Portland Trail Blazers.
- NBC Sports has NHL action.
- Royal Pains (USA Network): Repeat. Last Wednesday’s episode, “Hank and the Deep Blue Sea,” replays.
ABC Family has 10 episodes of Switched at Birth.
Spike TV has six episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Syfy has 12 episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
USA Network has 14 episodes of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.