News & Notes
On cable tonight, Animal Planet has the fifth season finale of I Shouldn’t BE Alive, Discovery Channel has the second season finale of Gold Rush: Alaska, E! has The Hollywood Reporter Presents: Actors Unscripted special, HBO has the first season finale of On Freddie Roach, and Showtime has a LAFFMOBB Presents Roz G: Ain’t Got Jokes, Got Problems comedy special.
Nikita (The CW): Repeat. The “Fair Trade” episode from earlier this season replays, where Birkoff gets captured and the plan to identify the members of Oversight goes wrong.
Fringe (FOX): New. Peter and the rest of the team are searching for Olivia after she was abducted. This is a freaking fantastic episode. If you’ve been watching all along, you won’t want to miss it. If you haven’t been watching, then you’ve been missing out and should put this show on your list to catch-up with. Fringe takes a mini hiatus after tonight and returns with new episodes on March 23rd.
Blue Bloods (CBS): New. Danny is on the search for the murderer of an undercover cop that was also a friend.
- A Gifted Man (CBS): New. Michael’s high school girlfriend comes to his office with a medical condition and he may not be able to help her.
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): Repeats. Four episodes repeat tonight. All four play again later.
- Grimm (NBC): New. Nick stumbles into the world of an underground fight club for monsters and has to help Monroe after he gets in trouble helping him on a case.
- Merlin (Syfy): New. Merlin is attempting to cure a sick village, but finds that even his magic won’t work. Plays again later.
- Spartacus: Vengeance (Starz): New. Spartacus attempts to free Crixus after he is captured, but things get complicated. Plays twice.
- The Walking Dead (AMC): Repeat. This past Sunday’s second episode, “Triggerfinger,” replays. Plays again later.
- ESPN has the NBA All-Star Weekend: Celebrity Game followed by college basketball action with Marquette at West Virginia.
- ESPN2 has college basketball action with Loyola (Maryland) at Rider.
- NHLTV has a game tonight.
- TNT has the NBA All-Star Weekend: Rising Stars Challenge.
- Being Human (Syfy): Repeat. This past Monday’s episode, “Mama Said There’d Be Decades Like This,” replays.
- Lost Girl (Syfy): Repeat. This past Monday’s episode, “Food for Thought,” replays.
BBC America has seven episodes of Being Human in late night.
ION has six episodes of Cold Case tonight.
Oxygen has 12 episodes of Roseanne today and later six episodes of House tonight.
USA Network has six episodes of House today.
WE tv has 10 episodes of Frasier tonight.