Monday on TV: How I Met Your Mother, Being Human, Castle & More
News & Notes
On cable tonight, Golf Channel has the fourth season premiere of The Haney Project and the second season premiere of Fehrety and E! has a Fashion Police: The 2012 Academy Awards special.
How I Met Your Mother (CBS): New. Barney is going after Quinn. Marshall and Lily are trying to show Robin what it is like to live in the suburbs. Ted is deciding what should happen to Robin’s room.
2 Broke Girls (CBS): New. Max tags along with Caroline when she goes to see her father in prison.
Being Human (Syfy): New. Sally learns who has been haunting her. Josh tries to find Nora. Plays again later. Last week’s episode, “Mama Said There’d Be Decades Like This,” replays right before.
Castle (ABC): New. Beckett and Castle investigate when two women our found dead dressed in fairytale costumes. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes. I love that the episode is titled, “Once Upon a Crime.”
House (FOX): New. House’s mother comes for a visit while he and the team are working on the case of a blind man with a mysterious illness.
Hart of Dixie (The CW): New. George gets picked as Man of the Year in Bluebell, which doesn’t sit well with Brick. Zoe helps Lavon put on a cocktail party in celebration of the event.
Smash (NBC): New. Karen is trying to learn how to get ahead. Eileen may have a new fundraising strategy. Derek is putting on a party for hot young celeb.
- Alcatraz (FOX): New. A man that was wrongly sent to prison is back and now committing crimes.
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): New. Guy checks out some places with “Time Tested Treasures.” Two repeat episode replay right before and one after. All four play again later.
- Gossip Girl (The CW): New. Cyrus may have discovered a loophole in Blair’s prenup. Chuck and Georgina are working together. William van der Woodsen returns to the city.
- Hawaii Five-0 (CBS): New. The team is looking into the death of a radio host and cross paths with a former NYPD bomb expert.
- The Lying Game (ABC Family): New. Ethan is avoiding Emma, but she wants to know what is going on. Thayer begins to doubt his father’s alibi. Kristin becomes more suspicious of Ted.
- Lost Girl (Syfy): New. Kenzi does a spiritual cleanse of a house where a murder-suicide had taken place. Plays again later.
- Pretty Littlle Liars (ABC Family): New. It’s the annual father-daughter dance in Rosewood, which causes some serious problems. Plays again later. The previous three episodes replay right before.
- Two and a Half Men (CBS): New. Walden’s former business partner shows up claiming to want to make peace. Runs 31 minutes.
- ESPN has doubleheader college basketball action with Notre Dame at Georgetown and Kansas at Oklahoma State.
- ESPN2 has doubleheader women’s college basketball action with Baylor at Texas A&M followed by Notre Dame at Connecticut.
- NBC Sports has NHL action.
- White Collar (USA Network): Repeat. Last Tuesday’s episode, “Stealing Home,” replays.
Spike TV has all six episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
USA Network has 13 episodes of Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
WE tv has 10 episodes of The Golden Girls tonight.