News & Notes
Over on cable, AMC has the second season premiere of The Killing, BET has a Celebration of Gospel 2012 special, Animal Planet has the fourth season premiere of River Monsters, Comedy Central has a Jo Koy: Lights Out comedy special, Food Network has the second season finale of Worst Cooks in America, HBO has the second season premiere of Game of Thrones, Oxygen has the ninth season premiere of Snapped, Showtime has the second season finale of Shameless, the first season finale of House of Lies and the fifth season finale of Californication, TV Guide Channel has the first season finale of Hollywood Girls Night, and WE tv has the fifth season finale of My Fair Wedding With David Tutera.
Once Upon a Time (ABC): New. Emma continues to try and prove that Mary Margaret in innocent. In fairytale land, we find out why the Queen hates Snow White so much. Runs 61 minutes.
Game of Thrones (HBO): Season Premiere. Tyrion makes it to King’s Landing. Stannis Baratheon is planning to retake his late brother’s throne. Daenerys and her dragons are searching for allies and water. Bran is left to preside over a threadbare Winterfell. Plays three times. All 10 season one episodes replay on HBO2 today.
GCB (ABC): New. Heather’s new boyfriend helps her get Sheryl Crow to perform at a church fundraiser. Amanda and Carlene seem to have a new reason not to get along. Starts two minutes after the hour and runs 58 minutes.
The Killing (AMC): Season Premiere. Sarah is investigating what looks like a cover up. An ominous find is made at the Larsen home. Runs two hours. Plays again later. The two-hour first season finale episode replays right before.
Breakout Kings (A&E): New. The team investigates an inmate seems to have committed the perfect crime without leaving jail. Runs 61 minutes. Plays twice and again later twice. The previous two episodes replay earlier in the day.
- Army Wives (Lifetime): New. Trevor and Roxie are playing mediator for another couple. Claudia Joy continues not liking Jackie and her relationship with Denise. Plays again later.
- Californication (Showtime): Season Finale. Hank has a weird trip at a bar. Hank attempts to repair his relationship with Becca. Plays again later.
- Desperate Housewives (ABC): New. Susan finds Mike had a secret. Bree has become the prime suspect in Gaby’s stepfather’s murder. Gaby learns how to increase her commissions at work. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 61 minutes.
- Iron Chef America (Food Network): New. Chef Yagihashi challenges Iron Chef Michael Simon. Plays again later.
- Mad Men (AMC): New. Peggy gets a new responsibility. Don and Harry are indulging a client. Runs 64 minutes. Plays again later two times.
- MythBusters (Discovery Channel): New. It’s a flamethrower vs. a fire extinguisher. Plays again later.
- Shameless (Showtime): Season Finale. Frank is trying to get Monica out of the facility. Jimmy attempts to get back in Fiona’s good graces. Lip and Sheila need to do the right thing. Plays again later.
- Spartacus: Vengeance (Starz): Repeat. Last Friday’s second season finale episode, “Wrath of the Gods,” replays. Runs 65 minutes.
- ABC has doubleheader NBA action today.
- ESPN has doubleheader women’s college basketball action with Connecticut vs. Notre Dame followed by Baylor vs. Stanford from the NCAA Women’s Basketball Championship.
- FOX has NASCAR action with the Sprint Cup: Goody’s Fast Relief 500.
- NBA TV has doubleheader action tonight.
- NBC has NHL action followed by the final round of the Houston Open golf tournament.
- NBC Sports has an NHL game tonight.
- NHLTV has a game today.
Centric has 25 episodes of 227.
HBO2 has all 10 first season episodes of Game of Thrones.
SOAPnet has five episodes of Beverly Hills, 90210.
TNT has nine episodes of Law & Order early.
TV One has 12 episodes of Martin tonight.
USA Network has six episodes of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.