News & Notes
On cable tonight, Syfy has the second season finale of Being Human and the first season finale of Lost Girl, TLC has the series premiere of Mama’s Boys of the Bronx, Travel Channel has the eighth season finale of Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations and the series premiere of Hotel Impossible, and TV Guide has a Where are They Now: The Cast of Family Ties special.
A show normally mentioned below that is a repeat tonight is ABC’s Castle.
How I Met Your Mother (CBS): New. Ted, Marshall and Barney are wondering what their lives will be like in three years.
2 Broke Girls (CBS): New. Max and Caroline join a medical drug trial to earn money.
Being Human (Syfy): Season Finale. Sally’s Mother reappears. Josh is thinking about taking Ray out. Aidan wants to take Mother out as well. Plays again later. The previous 12 episodes replay right before.
Lost Girl (Syfy): Season Finale. Bo goes looking for her mother after she finally finds out the information that some close to her have been keeping secret. Plays again later. Season two premieres next week.
Bones (FOX): New. Special Agent Genny Shaw helps out on a case involving an extreme couponer, as Brennan returns to work.
Hart of Dixie (The CW): New. Zoe’s dad comes to Bluebell to operate on George’s father. Lemon is attempting to bond with Zoe, but she has ulterior motives. Wade and Shelley are competing in a cocktail making contest.
Hawaii Five-0 (CBS): New. Max thinks that a serial killer with ties to his past is responsible for a recent murder.
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): New. “Streamlined Sammies” are checked out. Two repeats play right before and another after. All four play again later.
- Gossip Girl (The CW): New. Serena attempts to pass the It-Girl torch to Lola. Chuck goes to Blair for some guidance. Diana is back to mess with Nate.
- House (FOX): New. A hockey player ends up in the hospital after a fight during a game.
- The Killing (AMC): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Numb,” replays. Plays again later two times.
- Make It or Break It (ABC Family): New. Mac is finding that his tactics aren’t all working with the girls.
- Smash (NBC): New. A famous celebrity signs on to do the show. Derek is testing Karen. It’s Tom and Julia’s anniversary.
- Two and a Half Men (CBS): New. Walden tells Zoey that his new business partner is his ex-wife.
- ESPN has Monday Night Baseball MLB action with the Milwaukee Brewers at the Chicago Cubs.
- ESPN2 has NBA action with the Phoenix Suns at the Minnesota Timberwolves.
- Mad Men (AMC): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Mystery Date,” replays. Plays again later.
- Psych (USA Network): Repeat. Last Wednesday’s episode, “True Grits,” replays.
AMC has five episodes of CSI: Miami tonight.
Spike TV has six episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Syfy has 13 episodes of Being Human.
USA Network has five episodes of Law & Order: Criminal Intent today followed by six episodes of NCIS tonight.
WE tv has 14 episodes of The Golden Girls tonight.