News & Notes
Over on cable, Discovery Channel has the eighth season premiere of Deadliest Catch, FX has the third season finale of Justified, Lifetime has the series premiere of Love for Sail, Spike TV has the series premiere of Big Easy Justice, Syfy has the series premiere of Dream Machines, and WE tv has the series premiere of Shannen Says.
Last Man Standing (ABC): New. Ed and Mike aren’t sure about having Kyle on their team for an annual sports competition.
Cougar Town (ABC): New. Jules wants to have the perfect wedding and worries about letting Travis be the photographer. Bobby wants to move things forward with Angie, guest star Sarah Chalke (Scrubs).
New Girl (FOX): New. Jess invites Russell over to the loft. Winston finds a job at a sports radio station. Runs 31 minutes. FOX has renewed this show for a second season.
Raising Hope (FOX): New. Nancy Grace is doing a special on Hope’s mom and each of the Chance family gets interviewed for the piece. Starts a minute after the half hour and runs 29 minutes. FOX has renewed this for a third season.
Justified (FX): Season Finale. Raylan is after Quarrels for shooting the State Trooper, as everyone ends up on a collision course. Plays twice and again later. Last week’s episode, “Coalition,” replays in late night as well. Fantastic finish to what has been a really good season.
- NCIS (CBS): New. Tony and Ziva head to Columbia with her mentor to find a missing Marine.
- NCIS: Los Angeles (CBS): New. The team helps the FBI investigate a Marine suspected of making a chemical weapon.
- Ringer (The CW): New. Catherine’s plan falls apart, as Agent Machado learns who has been trying to kill Siohban.
- ESPN has doubleheader NBA action with the Boston Celtics at the Miami Heat followed by the New York Knicks at the Chicago Bulls.
- MLB Network has tripleheader action today.
ION has six episodes of Criminal Minds tonight.
Oxygen has 10 episodes of Roseanne.
Syfy has 10 episodes of Eureka today.
TNT has six episodes of Bones tonight.
USA Network has 17 episodes of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.