News & Notes
On cable tonight, Discovery Channel has a Moonshiners special, Travel Channel has the series premiere of Park Secrets and the third season finale of Sons of Guns and Syfy has the first season finale of Monster Man.
Shows normally mentioned below, but are repeats tonight, are CBS’ Criminal Minds and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
The Middle (ABC): Repeat. The “Valentine’s Day III” episode from earlier this season replays.
Suburgatory (ABC): New. George meets a woman at the farmer’s market. Tessa and Dalia are looking for something. Noah and Jill have an announcement.
Modern Family (ABC): New. Claire attempts to help Luke deal with the death of a neighbor. Phil and Alex are spending some time together. Haley puts on a party she wasn’t supposed to throw. Cameron’s father makes another visit. Runs 31 minutes.
Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23 (ABC): New. June initially has reservations, but ends up letting Chloe set her up on a date. James decides he is going to teach an acting class. Starts a minute after the half hour and runs 29 minutes. After last week’s premiere episode, I was worried about this being a one-joke show. That being Beek and Creek jokes, which will run thin rather quickly and no longer be funny. But, this episode shows that there is potential for humor within the roommate story and there may be more ways than it initially looked to have fun with Van Der Beek’s persona.
Revenge: (ABC): New. Daniel being put in jail has an interesting effect on Victoria. Jack continues to desperately search for Amanda. It seems like this has been off forever. So glad to have it back.
- Whitechapel (BBC America): New. Chandler and Norroy look back at some old famous cases for potential help with a case.
- ESPN has doubleheader NBA action with the Orlando Magic at the Boston Celtics followed by the Los Angeles Lakers at the Golden State Warriors.
- ESPN2 has Wednesday Night Baseball with the Texas Rangers at the Boston Red Sox.
- NBC Sports has NHL action with doubleheader first round Stanley Cup Playoff games.
- Fairly Legal (USA Network): Repeat. Last Friday’s episode, “Gimme Shelter,” replays.
- Lost Girl (Syfy): Repeat. This past Monday night’s second season premiere episode, “Something Wicked This Fae Comes,” replays.
Oxygen has 12 episodes of Roseanne.
Spike TV has six episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
TNT has seven episodes of Law & Order tonight.
USA Network has seven episodes of NCIS tonight.