What’s on Monday TV: Bones, Eureka, Castle & More
News & Notes
On cable tonight, Discovery Channel has a Death Row: The Finale 24 Hours special, MTV has the second season premiere of Ridiculousness and the series premiere of Money From Strangers, and truTV has ninth season finale of Operation Repo.
Bones (FOX): New. Two families that have been feuding for almost a century are suspects after a body is found in the woods. Brennan isn’t sure she wants her father to baby-sit his granddaughter.
Eureka (Syfy): New. They may have figured out a way to locate the ship. Plays again later. The previous two episodes replay right before. This is another fantastic episode that I won’t spoil by saying anything more.
Castle (ABC): New. A dead man is found with human bite marks and a witness says it was a zombie attack. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes. Next week is the season finale.
How I Met Your Mother (CBS): New. Marshall is beginning to panic, as he comes to realize the baby will be here soon. Barney is planning a road trip.
2 Broke Girls (CBS): New. A delivery of cupcakes to Peach’s friends can’t go wrong if Max wants to keep her babysitting gig. Next week is the season finale.
Hart of Dixie (The CW): New. Wade goes to Zoe as a last resort to partner up with him in a competition. Rose gets a date. Lemon and George go to Rev. Mayfair to talk about their relationship.
Lost Girl (Syfy): New. Bo seems to be trapped in a nightmare that is taking all her strength. Plays again later.
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): New. Places that serving up “Big Time Flavor” are visited. Eight repeats play right before and another after. Eight them play again later.
- Gossip Girl (The CW): New. Nate, Chuck, Serena, Blair and Lola are all looking into the relationship between Jack and Diana and who Chuck’s mother and father really are. Dan gets offered a prestigious fellowship that would take him to Rome for the summer.
- Hawaii Five-0 (CBS): New. Five-0 teams up with NCIS: Los Angeles to stop a deadly virus attack from spreading. The story concludes this Tuesday on NCIS: Los Angeles.
- House (FOX): New. The team works on the case of a 6-year-old that has many health problems and must deal with his mother, who is also a doctor. House and Wilson take a vacation.
- Make It or Break It (ABC Family): New. Lauren finds out that her heart condition needs surgery. Payson tries to find another doctor that may have an alternative treatment. Kaylie and Jordan end up as roommates. ABC Family has decided not to order anymore episodes of this show, so that makes May 14th the series finale.
- Smash (NBC): New. Ivy is worried that Derek is getting too close to Rebecca. Karen has a big decision to make. Ellen and Julia are fighting.
- Two and a Half Men (CBS): New. Alan has a heart attack and is visited by the ghost of his dead brother in the form of guest star Kathy Bates. Runs 31 minutes.
- CNBC has NHL Stanley Cup Playoff action tonight.
- ESPN has Monday Night Baseball MLB action with the Texas Rangers at the Toronto Blue Jays.
- NBA TV has an NBA Playoff game tonight.
- NBC Sports has NHL Stanley Cup Playoff action tonight.
- TNT has doubleheader NBA Playoff action tonight.
- The Killing (AMC): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Openings,” replays. Plays again later.
- Mad Men (AMC): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “At the Codfish Ball,” replays. Plays again later.
ABC Family has 10 episodes of The Secret Life of the American Teenager.
Food Network has 10 episodes of Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives tonight.
Lifetime has 14 episodes of Reba tonight.
TV One has 12 episodes of Martin today.
USA Network has 11 episodes of Law & Order: Criminal Intent today followed by six episodes of NCIS tonight.
WE tv has 14 episodes of The Golden Girls tonight.