What’s on Sunday: TV Marathons, Game of Thrones, Veep & More
News & Notes
Tonight, NBC has the second season finale of Harry’s Law, and PBS has the second season finale of Sherlock.
Harry’s Law (NBC): Season Finale. This will be the final episode of this show, as it was not picked up for a third season.
Game of Thrones (HBO): New. King’s Landing attempts to hold off Stannis’ fleet of ships. Plays again later.
Veep (HBO): New. Selina lets Amy in on a secret during an event. Amy and Dan have to deal with some visiting elementary school kids. Runs 30 minutes. Plays again later.
- Iron Chef America (Food Network): New. Chef Forgione challenges Iron Chef Morimoto. Plays again later.
- The Killing (AMC): New. Sarah is moving less than steadily. Stan wants to make amends. Richmond gets a boost in the race for mayor. Plays again later two times. The previous episode replays right before.
- Mad Men (AMC): New. Don has a tough pitch to deal with. Peggy is thinking about going on a trip. Runs 64 minutes. Plays again later two times. The previous three episodes replay earlier this morning.
- The Next Food Network Star (Food Network): New. Contestants must make a dessert from a basket of ingredients. Runs 90 minutes. Plays again later.
- ABC has the 96th running of the Indianapolis 500.
- ESPN has Sunday Night Baseball action with the Washington Nationals at the Atlanta Braves.
- FOX has NASCAR racing action with the Sprint Cup: Coca-Cola 600
- TBS has MLB action today with the Tampa Bay Rays at the Boston Red Sox.
- TNT has NBA Playoff action tonight.
A&E has five episodes of The Glades early followed by 12 episodes of Criminal Minds.
Comedy Central has 10 episodes of Tosh.0 tonight.
Ctrc has 28 episodes of The Wayans Bros.
Discovery Channel has 14 episodes of MythBusters.
gmc has 22 episodes of Family Ties.
TNT has five episodes of Law & Order early.
TV Land has 10 episodes of Happily Divorced followed by 12 episodes of M*A*S*H.