What’s on Sunday TV: The Glades, Veep S.1 Finale & More
News & Notes
Tonight, CBS has The 66th Annual Tony Awards special.
Over on cable, AMC has the fifth season finale of Mad Men, HBO has the fourth season premiere of True Blood and the first season finale of Veep, TLC has a Little People, Big World special, truTV has the second season premiere of Storage Wars, VH1 has the series premiere of Mob Wives Chicago, and WE tv has a Bridezillas special followed by the ninth season premiere.
In late night, AMC has the first season finale of The Pitch.
The Simpsons (FOX): Repeat. The “Replaceable You” episode from this past season replays, where Lisa’s science project gets overshadowed by Bart. Homer loses his job to his new assistant. Runs 30 minutes.
The Glades (A&E): New. Jim investigates after a woman in a mermaid costume washes ashore. Jim starts to realize that Callie’s best job prospect may be in Atlanta. Plays again later.
Veep (HBO): Season Finale. Selina heads to Ohio to stump for a gubernatorial candidate. Dan continues to be haunted by the Clean Jobs Bill. Runs 30 minutes. Plays again later.
- Drop Dead Diva (Lifetime): New. Jane and Grayson end up working on the same case, involving a genius teen video game developer. Plays again later.
- The Killing (AMC): New. Sarah and Holder think they are close to finding the killer. Richmond is preparing for Election Day. The Larsens attempt to get back to some sense of normalcy. Plays again later two times. The previous episode replays right before and earlier in the morning. Next week is the season finale.
- Longmire (A&E): New. Longmire investigates the murder of an exotic dancer that may have Amish roots. Cady’s relationship causes a stir. Plays twice and again later twice. Last week’s episode replays twice earlier in the morning and afternoon.
- Mad Men (AMC): New. Opportunities for everyone. Runs 64 minutes. Plays again later two times. The previous two episodes replay earlier in the morning.
- MythBusters (Discovery Channel): New. Some dueling myths are tested. Plays again later.
- The Next Food Network Star (Food Network): New. The finalists film their test pilot episodes. Runs 90 minutes. Plays again later.
- Nurse Jackie (Showtime): New. Grace won’t go to school. Jackie takes control of the E.R. Runs 30 minutes. Plays again later.
- Teen Wolf (MTV): Repeats. The first two episodes of season two, “Omega” and “Shape Shifted,” both replay.
- ESPN has Sunday Night Baseball action with the Detroit Tigers at the Cincinnati Reds.
- NBC has French Open men’s finale early.
- TBS has MLB action today with the New York Mets at the New York Yankees.
- TNT has NASCAR racing action with the Sprint Cup: Pocono 400
A&E has eight episodes of Criminal Minds.
Centric has 12 episodes of New York Undercover.
Discovery Channel has six episodes of MythBusters tonight.
ION has nine episodes of Flashpoint tonight.
Sundance has six episodes of The Killing.
USA Network has nine episodes of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit tonight.
What Sunday TV will you be watching tonight?