What’s on Monday TV: Bunheads Series Premiere, Eureka, Teen Wolf & More
News & Notes
On cable tonight, ABC Family has the fifth season premiere of The Secret Life of the American Teenager and the series premiere of Bunheads, BBC America has the second season premiere of Top Gear, E! has a Heroes Gone Wrong special, and style has the season season premiere of Tia & Tamera and the series premiere of Chicagolicious.
Eureka (Syfy): Repeat. The “Ex-Machina” episode from last week replays, where the town holds a memorial service for Holly.
Eureka (Syfy): New. Carter and Allison have their romantic outing ruined by a submarine mishap. Jo is dealing with some pranks at Global Dynamics. Plays again later.
Teen Wolf (MTV): New. Scott attempts to keep Derek from creating more werewolves. Allison officially begins her training. There is another victim of the unknown creature. Plays twice. The previous two episodes of the season replay right before.
- Bunheads (ABC Family): Series Premiere. A Las Vegas showgirl impulsively marries a guy and moves with him to the small town on the California coast where he lives. Plays twice. I very much enjoyed this show and if you liked Gilmore Girls, I think you will enjoy it too. Yes, it does revolve around ballet and has a funny name, but it really is quite engaging. The dialogue draws you in from the very beginning and the show just breezes by. I’m looking forward to seeing more of this one going forward. Definitely will be interested to hear your thoughts on the show.
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): New. Some “Serious Sandwiches” are profiled. A repeat episode follows and three other play earlier in the night. All five play again later.
- Lost Girl (Syfy): New. A woman’s dead husband’s body is stolen from the grave and she comes to Trick for help. Plays again later.
- ESPN has Monday Night Baseball with the Boston Red Sox at the Miami Marlins.
- NBC has Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals tonight.
- Common Law (USA Network): Repeat. Last Friday night’s episode, “Ex-Factor,” replays.
- Drop Dead Diva (AMC): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Home,” replays.
- The Killing (AMC): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Donnie or Marie,” replays.
- Mad Men (AMC): Repeat. Last night’s fifth season finale episode, “The Phantom,” replays.
ABC Family has 10 episodes of The Secret Life of the American Teenager.
Lifetime has nine episodes of The Client List.
Spike TV has six episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
TNT has eight episodes of The Mentalist.
TV One has 12 episodes of Martin early.
USA Network has 11 episodes of Law & Order: Criminal Intent followed by five episodes of NCIS.