Louie season two arrives in stores on Tuesday, June 19th, 2012. And, thanks to @FoxHomeEnt and Think Jam promotions, TVaholic has three copies of the Blu-ray edition to give away. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions, which pretty much amounts to answering the question below in the comments section on this post. Good Luck!
And, don’t forget that Louie Season 3 premieres Thursday, June 28th on FX.
What Is the Prize?
- One of three Louie: Season 2 Blu-ray sets, which includes all 13 episodes on two discs with commentaries and deleted scenes. This season includes the fantastic Duckling episode, which has Louie on a U.S.O. Tour in Afghanistan.
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below answering the following:
- Father’s Day is coming up this weekend, what would you give Louie as a gift?
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the United States. Must include a valid name and email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVaholic.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped and numbered. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Thursday, June 21st, 2012. Three numbers will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comments will be selected as the winners.
- The winners will be notified via email. Overzealous spam filters can sometimes eat the message, so please check your spam folder or come back to this page to see if you’ve won. You will have until Monday, June 25th, 2012 to respond. Once the winners have responded with their U.S. shipping address to claim their prize, the winners’ name and state will be added to this post. If you don’t respond in time, a new winner will be selected. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
And the Winners Are
#23 – Morgan ?? of ???, ?? is the first winner of Louie S.2 on Blu-ray.
- #40 – Kathy Pease of West Rutland, VT is now the
secondfirst winner of Louie S.2 on Blu-ray. #3 – Bridgette ?? of ???, ?? is the third winner of Louie S.2 on Blu-ray.
- #6 – Richard Phillips of Corinth, MS is the now the second winner of Louie S.2 on Blu-ray.
- #22 – Jacob Charries of Moore, OK is now the third winner of Louie S.2 on Blu-ray.
Update 6.22.2012: Added winner information and sent email notifications.
Update 6.26.2012: Added new winner information and sent email notifications, as two people didn’t respond by deadline.
Comments on this entry are closed.
I’d give him a beer
I would give Louis a guys weekend to Vegas
I’d get him a remote like on the movie “Click” because Kim won’t give him a break – ever. I know they don’t actually make those, but a replica would definitely make him laugh!
This sounds very cheesy, but since I don’t have any money, I guess I would give him a hug.
A NEW girlfriend
I would give Louie the night off… since he’s a single Dad and all.
I was going to say “Give him a hug” or something, but then I realized that’d be more a gift for me than for him.
a book or books on raising youngster, dealing with ex’s or a book on new girlfriends.
I would give him hair, I think that would give the character more confidence.
I would give Louie a nice big colorful cowboy hat because he would look really awesome and that would result in a boost for his confidence.
I would hire him a babysitter.
I’d give him a good pillow, ’cause a restful night’s sleep helps a lot of things…
I would give him a listing of all the speed dating places in NYC, he would rack up so much tang… or possibly get a relationship out of it… however he wants work it.
i think he needs a lap dance. from me.
mandi martin at yahoo
A gift card to Chuckie Cheese
I would give my dad Louie Season 2 if he were still alive.
A ticket to Los Angeles, CA so i can finally go check out one of his shows live! dammit Louie!
One of those creepy japanese body pillows. It will keep him company, and it can’t die! It’s the perfect gift for him.
A weekend for both of us in the nude. I set the mood and Louie provides the romance.
A HUG! Hell knows that man could use one.
a boost of self confidence..
A self-help book. Heaven knows the guy could use some advice.
I’d get him some low fat ice cream
I would give him happiness but they don’t seem to have this for sale anywhere. I don’t have a lot of money so a card that wishes him happiness will have to do.
A ray of sunshine…
I would give Louie a big hug and a night out in Las Vegas
Every guy named Louie needs some underwear.
A bucket of ice cream so he can dream about the news reporter again
I’d give Louie some pastel tee-shirts – the man wears way too much black. Or, since old habits die hard, I’d get him a tub of ice cream and a pay-per-view boxing match.
i would give louie an old man who curses alot. this way louie can realize what he has to look forward to.
I’d give him some self confidence
I’d give him the pleasure of my company for an hour, which should make him feel better…or worse.
I would give him a penny, and tell him if he finds 2 of those tomorrow, and can double that each day for 30 days that he would be a millionaire!
I’d give him a gift card for pizza…he loves the stuff!
Something personal from his daughters–the only people he seems to love!
I would give Louie a more optimistic outlook on life.
Father’s Day is over with so I wouldn’t get him anything. ;)
id give him a fruit basket
Give him the strongest beer I could find
A free vacation…but the hotel just happens to also be hosting a furry convention.
A bear hug!
A nice juicy steak
I’d give a scarf
I would give him a day off
A six pack!
A steak dinner!
This giveaway is now closed. Thanks to the 49 people who entered. Good Luck!