News & Notes
Over on cable, TLC has the eighth season premiere of Say Yes to the Dress and the series premiere of Randy to the Rescue and USA Network has the second season finale of Fairly Legal.
Enter our Louie Season 2 on Blu-ray giveaway.
Whitney (NBC): Repeat. The “48 Hours” episode from this past season replays, where Whitney doesn’t think that Mark’s theory about couples knowing they want to be together within two days of meeting.
Community (NBC): Repeat. The “Foosball and Nocturnal Vigilantism” episode from this past season replays, where Jeff and Shirley have a bonding experience and Annie tells Abed that someone broke into their place and destroy his special Dark Knight DVD.
Fairly Legal (USA Network): Season Finale. Kate stumbles over a scandal that may involve D.A. Davidson. Kate finally decides on her future with Justin. Plays again later. The previous four episodes replay earlier this morning. This is a very good end to the season. While the promos tell you that you don’t want to miss the last few seconds, and you don’t, you’ll probably see it coming long before it happens.
Common Law (USA Network): New. It looks like another of Travis’ foster brothers may be involved in a string of home invasion robberies. Plays again later.
- Dallas (TNT): Repeat. This past Wednesday’s series premiere episode, “Pilot: Changing of the Guard,” replays followed by the second episode, “Hedging Your Bets.” Runs two hours.
- ESPN has First Round coverage of the U.S. Open golf tournament early and late.
- MLB Network has a game today and another tonight.
- NBC has First Round coverage of the U.S. Open golf tournament this afternoon.
- Burn Notice (USA Network): Repeat. Last night’s sixth season premiere episode, “Scorched Earth,” replays.
- Longmire (A&E): Repeat. This past Sunday’s episode, “The Dark Road,” replays.
ION has six episodes of Cold Case tonight.
Oxygen has 11 episodes of Roseanne.
TNT has five episodes of The Mentalist tonight.
USA Network has five episodes of House followed by six episodes of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit tonight.