News & Notes
On cable tonight, Discovery Channel has the series premiere of Mobster Confessions, HBO has the documentary premiere of Me @the Zoo, TLC has the third season premiere of Extreme Couponing, and VH1 has the series premiere of Hollywood Exes.
Eureka (Syfy): Repeat. The “Smarter Carter” episode from last week replays, where Carter gets smarter.
Eureka (Syfy): New. Carter and Allison are on their honeymoon and saboteurs in Eureka are causing problems. Plays again later.
Teen Wolf (MTV): New. Derek thinks he knows who the shape-shifter is. Scott is forced to help protect her. Plays again later. Last week’s episode replays right before. A behind the scenes “Revelations” special follows.
- Bunheads (ABC Family): New. Fanny and Michelle get some interesting news from the family lawyer. Michelle goes on a joyride that goes badly. The previous two episodes, “Pilot” and “For Fanny,” replay earlier this evening.
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): New. “Belly Up” for some mussels, shellfish and brisket. A bunch of other episodes replay. Many play again later.
- Lost Girl (Syfy): New. Bo is helping a human fighter. Bo meets the sister of her first victim. Plays again later.
- ESPN2 has Monday Night Baseball with the New York Yankees at the Cleveland Indians.
- Army Wives (AMC): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Fatal Reaction,” replays.
- Common Law (USA Network): Repeat. Last Friday night’s episode, “Performance Anxiety,” replays.
- Drop Dead Diva (AMC): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Winning Ugly,” replays. Plays again later.
Food Network has 10 episodes of Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives tonight.
ION has six episodes of Criminal Minds tonight.
Lifetime has five episodes of Army Wives tonight.
Spike TV has five episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
TNT has eight episodes of The Mentalist.
TV One has 12 episodes of Martin early.
USA Network has 11 episodes of Law & Order: Criminal Intent followed by six episodes of NCIS.
WE tv has 10 episodes of The Golden Girls tonight.
What will you be watching on TV Monday?