News & Notes
Over on cable, History has the first season finale of Mountain Men and the series premiere of Great Lake Warriors, Lifetime has the 10th season premiere of Project Runway, Logo has the series premiere of Misfits, and TBS has the series premiere of Sullivan & Son.
Awkward. (MTV): Repeat. The “Sex, Lies and the Sanctuary” episode replays.
Awkward. (MTV): Repeat. Last week’s episode, “Three’s a Crowd,” replays.
Burn Notice (USA Network): New. Michael goes after a gangster. Fiona is offered a deal. Runs 61 minutes. Plays again later.
Suits (USA Network): New. Jessica decides to take the lead on an important case, which has Harvey playing second fiddle on the case. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 61 minutes. Plays again later.
- Awkward. (MTV): New. Jenna isn’t doing well with her parent’s separation, so she attempts to absolve herself. Plays again later.
- Louie (FX): New. Louie is searching for love. Runs 30 minutes. Plays again later.
- Sullivan & Son (TBS): Series Premiere. This is a not very good sitcom that goes a similar direction comedy-wise as 2 Broke Girls, but even less successfully. Two episodes play tonight. Both play again later.
- ESPN has first round coverage of the The Open Championship golf tournament.
- MLB Network has a game tonight.
- Political Animals (USA Network): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s miniseries premiere episode, “Pilot,” replays.
Thursday TV Marathons
Oxygen has 15 episodes of Roseanne followed by eight episodes of House.
TNT has eight episodes of The Mentalist tonight.
USA Network has five episodes of Burn Notice followed by five episodes of NCIS.
What will you watch on Thursday?