News & Notes
Over on cable, HBO has the documentary premiere of Vito, Syfy has the fourth season premiere of Warehouse 13 and the second season premiere of Alphas, TLC has the fifth season finale of Cake Boss, and USA Network has the 1000th episode of WWE RAW.
The Closer (TNT): Repeat. Last week’s episode, “Fool’s Gold,” replays.
The Closer (TNT): New. Brenda and the team investigate the murder of a cancer doctor, which turns into something much bigger. Gabriel has some news. Plays again later.
Teen Wolf (MTV): New. It’s Lydia’s birthday party. Things between Allison and Scott are strained. Derek decides to lock up the new wolves during the full moon. Plays twice. Last week’s episode, “Raving,” replays right before.
- Alphas (Syfy): Season Premiere. The team is brought back together to save two of their own. Plays again later. Season 1 kind of meandered around, but finished in such a way to finally set in place a bigger story. Season 2 opens a few months later and puts into place an interesting overarching story for the season. It gives the show something stronger to work with than just tracking down the Alpha of the week, which is mostly how Season 1 felt.
- Bunheads (ABC Family): New. Michelle attempts to go Vegas big for her birthday party in the small town she now lives. The previous episode, “Money for Nothing,” replays earlier this evening.
- Perception (TNT): New. A serial killer from the 80s seems to have resurfaced and Agent Moretti asks Pierce to help her on the case. Plays again later.
- Warehouse 13 (Syfy): Season Premiere. The team has one chance to save the Warehouse and the world, but there may be serious consequences to doing so. Plays again later. The consequences will be dealt with over the course of the season and the end of this episode is very interesting indeed.
- ESPN has Monday Night Baseball with the Boston Red Sox at the Texas Rangers.
- Common Law (USA Network): Repeat. Last Friday night’s episode, “Odd Couples,” replays.
- Covert Affairs (USA Network): Repeat. Last Tuesday night’s episode, “Sound and Vision,” replays.
- Longmire (A&E): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “The Dark Road,” replays. Plays again later.
Monday TV Marathons
Food Network has 10 episodes of Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives tonight.
ION has six episodes of Criminal Minds tonight.
Spike TV has six episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Syfy has 10 episodes of Warehouse 13.
TNT has five episodes of The Mentalist.
TV One has 12 episodes of Martin early.
USA Network has 11 episodes of Law & Order: Criminal Intent followed by five episodes of NCIS.
WE tv has 10 episodes of The Golden Girls tonight.
What will you watch Monday night?