On the Saturday, July 14th I was part of a group interview with Warehouse 13’s Executive Producer Jack Kenny following the panel at Comic-Con 2012. I always enjoy hearing what the people who write what we see on screen have to say about creating the shows we love to watch. Check out the video below.
Interview Topics Covered
- How season three ended and plan for season four
- Meshing drama and comedy together
- Researching the artifacts they use
- Doing a prequel spinoff
- Bringing on Brent Spiner (Star Trek: The Next Generation) for guest starring arc
- Working in new characters