TV Monday: Alphas, Bunheads Summer Finale, Grimm & More
News & Notes
Tonight, ABC has the first season finale of The Glass House and The CW has the first season finale of Remodeled.
Over on cable, A&E has the third season premiere of Beyond Scared Straight, ABC Family has the first summer season finale of Bunheads, and MTV has the series premiere of The Inbetweeners.
Alphas (Syfy): New. Rachel is abducted while investigating a hospital and the team sets out to find her. Plays again later two times. The show moves up a couple of hours and plays before Warehouse 13 and then replays again after starting this week.
Bunheads (ABC Family): Summer Finale. ???. Plays twice. The previous nine episodes replay earlier today. ABC Family has picked the show up for more episodes, which is a good thing given what the show has built itself into. While Bunheads has felt a little all over the place at times in previous episodes, it has all built to tonight’s excellent episode. I for one am very glad we will get to spend more time in Paradise.
Grimm (NBC): New. Nick teams up with his mother. More details come to light about Juliette’s condition, as Monroe and Rosalee attempt to save her. Capt. Renard deals with his brother. Plays again Friday night.
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): New. Some “Savory Standouts” are profiled. Plays again later.
- The Inbetweeners (MTV): Series Premiere. A kid on his first day of high school is looking to reinvent himself, but after getting grouped with some other not so cool kids by the principal for a tour, his plan doesn’t really work out. Runs 30 minutes. Plays again later. Based on the British series of the same name, which is really good. I am interested to see what they’ve done with the American version after the flop that was bringing over Skins. The show is about a group of kids that aren’t popular, but aren’t at the bottom of the social ladder either. They are the “inbetweeners.” However this turns out, the original is well worth checking out.
- Major Crimes (TNT): New. Raydor is working to gain respect for herself and the new way of doing things in the squad. Provenza is having the most trouble accepting things. Plays again later. Last week’s series premiere episode, “Reloaded,” replays right before and the series finale episode of The Closer, “The Last Word,” replays right before that.
- Perception (TNT): New. Pierce helps the FBI track down the killer of a therapist. Plays again later. TNT recently renewed Perception for a second season.
- Warehouse 13 (Syfy): New. A hockey player that seems to heal a little bit too quickly may be artifact enhanced. Thefts at the Warehouse are investigated. Plays again later.
- ESPN has preseason Monday Night Football with the Philadelphia Eagles at the New England Patriots.
- ESPN2 has Monday Night Baseball with the San Francisco Giants at the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Monday TV Marathons
ABC Family has nine episodes of Bunheads today.
Food Network has 10 episodes of Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives tonight.
ION has six episodes of Criminal Minds tonight.
Oxygen has 10 episodes of Living Single early.
Spike TV has six episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
TNT has seven episodes of The Mentalist today.
TV One has 18 episodes of Martin today.
USA Network has 11 episodes of Law & Order: Criminal Intent followed by five episodes of NCIS.
WE tv has 10 episodes of The Golden Girls tonight.
What will you watch on TV Monday?