News & Notes
Over on cable, BET has a Bad 25 – The Short Films of Michael Jackson special, Comedy Central has the first season finale of The Burn, Cooking Channel has the series premiere of Man Fire Food, Syfy has the series premiere of Hot Set, and USA Network has the fourth summer season finale of White Collar.
If you are in the Seattle area, I am hosting an advanced screening of ABC’s new fall drama 666 Park Avenue on Monday, Sept. 24th. Find out more and RSVP.
Hart of Dixie (The CW): Repeat. The “Disaster Drills & Departures” episode from the first season replays, where Zoe is feeling guilty about not recognizing her friend was sick.
White Collar (USA Network): Summer Finale. A thief is targeting an FBI conference and is after something very valuable. Runs 61 minutes. Plays again later. The previous episode replays earlier this morning.
Sons of Anarchy (FX): New. The club is dealing with problems from the past that have become real dangerous for the club. Plays twice and again later. Last week’s episode replays between the two encores of tonight’s episode.
- Covert Affairs (USA Network): New. Annie tries to track down the mole in Russia. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 61 minutes. Plays again later. The previous episode replays earlier this morning.
- Go On (NBC): New. Ryan begins to appreciate the support group. Steven decides to help Ryan overcome his loss. Runs 30 minutes.
- Parenthood (NBC): New. Julia tries to show victor affection. Hank offers Sarah some insights on how Drew may be feeling. Kristina gets some surprising news.
- MLB Network has a doubleheader tonight.
- Awkward. (MTV): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “Once Upon a Blog,” replays.
- Royal Pains (USA Network): Repeat. Last Wednesday’s episode, “Something Fishy This Way Comes,” replays.
- Strike Back (Cinemax): Repeat. Last Friday night’s episode replays.
Tuesday TV Marathons
ION has seven episodes of Criminal Minds tonight.
Oxygen has 22 episodes of Roseanne today.
TNT has six episodes of Bones today.
TV One has 22 episodes of Martin today.
USA Network has 12 episodes of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
WE tv has five episodes of CSI: Miami tonight.
What are you going to watch Tuesday on TV?