On cable tonight, Discovery Channel has the first season finale of Heroes of Hell’s Highway, History has a Cave of Forgotten Dreams special, and Lifetime has the TV movie premiere of She Made Them Do It.
Underemployed (MTV): New. Miles is making some plans. Lou goes back on a promise. Sophia crashes.
The Mob Doctor (FOX): New. A priest that was bitten during an exorcism is treated. Constantine is looking at consolidating things. Grace is asked to help a runaway by Nate. Episodes will now play on Saturday and Monday through January 7th, when it will end its run.
Wedding Band (TBS): Repeat. The “Get Down on It” episode replays, where the band loses some instruments owned by Courtney Love. The previous four episode replay earlier this evening and the following two replay right after in late night. So you can watch all seven episodes that have aired thus far today.
- Made in Jersey (CBS): New. CBS burns off two more episodes of this canceled series tonight.
- CBS has college basketball action with Kentucky at Louisville.
- ESPN has quadruple-header college football action with the Armed Forces Bowl with Air Force vs. Rice, the Pinstripe Bowl with Syracuse vs. West Virginia, the Alamo Bowl with Oregon State vs. Texas and the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl with Michigan State vs. TCU.
- ESPN2 has doubleheader college basketball action with Santa Clara at Duke followed by UNLV at North Carolina and then college football action with the Fight Hunger Bowl with Navy vs. Arizona State and then another college basketball game with Washington at Connecticut.
- NBA TV has doubleheader action tonight with the New Orleans Hornets at the Charlotte Bobcats followed by the Boston Celtics at the Golden State Warriors.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): Repeat. Anne Hathaway hosted with musical guest Rihanna.
Saturday TV Marathons
Check out the list of 200 TV marathons for the 4-day New Year’s holiday weekend. Today’s best bets include: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Charlie’s Angels, and Perry Mason TV mystery movies.
What will you watch on Saturday TV?