News & Notes
On cable tonight, A&E has the second winter season premiere of The First 48: Missing Persons, FX has the second season premiere of Anger Management, the fourth season premiere of Archer and the series premiere of Legit, Lifetime has the second season finale of Project Runway All Stars, Spike TV has the series premiere of Bellator MMA Live, Syfy has the third season finale of Haven, TBS has the series premiere of King of the Nerds, and USA Network has the second winter season premiere of Suits.
In late night, Adult Swim has the series premiere of Newsreaders and FX has the second season premiere of Totally Biased With W. Kamau Bell.
Haven (Syfy): New. Nathan and Duke head back to their high school to help Audrey stop a troubled killer that is causing problems at a student reunion. Plays again later.
Haven (Syfy): Season Finale. Audrey is trying to deal with her fate while preparing for a final showdown with the Bolt Gun Killer. Plays again later.
Suits (USA Network): Winter Premiere. Harvey and Mike take on a criminal case the hits a little too close to home for Mike. Plays again later. While Psych remains my favorite USA Network show, I think Suits has become their best show. Tonight’s episode makes a great return for the second season and next week continues things in a direction that I can’t wait to find out how the season is going to end.
The Vampire Diaries (The CW): New. Rebekah is back at Mystic Falls High and gets some shocking information from Elena. Professor Shane tells the wrong person too much about what he is doing.
Grey’s Anatomy (ABC): New. News about the lawsuit comes. Jackson takes on a former patient of Sloan’s. Richard is trying to stay away from Catherine. Runs 62 minutes.
Scandal (ABC): New. More changes rock the White House. Flashbacks reveal more about the election being rigged. Starts two minutes after the hour and runs 58 minutes.
- The Carrie Diaries (The CW): Repeat. The “Pilot” episode from this past Monday replays. Definitely worth checking out, if you missed it on Monday.
- Last Resort (ABC): New. Adm Shepard and Kylie attempt to take down the president while Marcus attempts to surrender the Colorado.
- Legit (FX): Series Premiere. I found this show to be pretty unfunny, but then I don’t find many of FX’s comedies to be all the funny. So, if you like FX comedies like Archer or It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, you will probably like this one. Runs 30 minutes. Plays again later.
- Parks & Recreation (NBC): New. Ann is putting together a bachelorette party for Leslie. Chris puts together a game night. Runs 30 minutes.
- ESPN has doubleheader college basketball action with Michigan at Minnesota followed by Georgia Tech at Duke.
- ESPN2 has doubleheader college basketball action with Florida at Texas A&M followed by South Florida at Rutgers and early round coverage of the Australian Open tennis tournament.
- TNT has doubleheader NBA action with the Los Angeles Clippers at the Minnesota Timberwolves followed by the Miami Heat at the Los Angeles Lakers.
Thursday TV Marathons
Burn Notice (USA Network): Has five episodes early.
Haven (Syfy): Is playing all 13 season three episodes.
Living Single (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.
NCIS (USA Network): Eight episodes tonight.
Without a Trace (ION): Seven episodes.
What are you going to watch on Thursday television?