News & Notes
Over on cable, HBO has the 11th season premiere of Real Time With Bill Maher, History has the first season finale of The Ultimate Guide to the Presidents and VH1 has the series premiere of Best Week Ever.
Fringe (FOX): New. The team sets their plan in motion, which puts Olivia on a dangerous journey.
Fringe (FOX): Series Finale. The team battles the Observers. Can’t wait to see how things end. How about you?
Blue Bloods (CBS): New. Danny gets pulled over because his car matches the description of a car used in a drug deal and cocaine is found in the trunk. The family rallies around him.
- Last Man Standing (ABC): New. Vanessa hires a housekeeper. Kristin finds a new way to make some money. Runs 30 minutes.
- Merlin (Syfy): New. Arthur gets the ability to summon the dead, but what he does with that causes problems. Plays again later.
- Nikita (The CW): New. Nikita learns about Sonya and that there may be another mole in Division too. Michael talks with Alex about her drug use.
- Portlandia (IFC): New. A pair of concerned parents starts making kids music. A Public Service announcement from the Portland Nerd Council is delivered. Both play again later.
- ESPN has doubleheader NBA action tonight.
- ESPN2 has early round coverage of the Australian Open tennis tournament.
- Being Human (Syfy): Repeat. This past Monday night’s third season premiere episode, “It’s a Shame About Ray,” replays.
- Continuum (Syfy): Repeat. This past Monday night’s series premiere episode, “A Stitch in Time,” replays.
- Flashpoint (ION): Repeat. This past Tuesday night’s episode, “Keep the Peace,” replays.
- Lost Girl (Syfy): Repeat. This past Monday night’s third season premiere episode, “Caged Fae,” replays.
- Suits (USA Network): Repeat. This past Thursday night’s episode, “Blind-Sided,” replays.
Friday TV Marathons
Cold Case (ION): Has 11 episodes.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (USA Network): Five episodes today.
Good Times (TV One): Has 14 episodes early.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (USA Network): Seven episodes tonight.
What will you watch on Friday television?