News & Notes
Last Resort (ABC): Series Finale. A battle for control leaves the Colorado vulnerable. How do you think they are going to end it?
Grey’s Anatomy (ABC): New. The doctors deal with a new doctor at the hospital. Meredith faces her first worst fear. Runs 62 minutes.
Suits (USA Network): New. Harvey is trying to fend off a rival firm. Louis and Mike are paying the price for their recent actions. Plays again later.
- Parks & Recreation (NBC): New. April and Leslie attempt to get more women hired in government. Tom wants to learn about basketball. Ron agrees to watch Diane’s kids. Runs 30 minutes.
- The Vampire Diaries (The CW): New. Klaus puts Matt in danger to try and control Jeremy. Rebekah is looking for an ally.
- ESPN has college basketball action with Purdue at Michigan followed by X Games coverage.
- ESPN2 has tripleheader college basketball action with Tennessee at Mississippi, UCLA at Arizona and BYU at Gonzaga and men’s semifinal coverage of the Australian Open tennis tournament.
- TNT has doubleheader NBA action with the New York Knicks at the Boston Celtics followed by the Los Angeles Clippers at Phoenix Suns.
- Being Human (Syfy): Repeat. This past Monday night’s episode, “(Dead) Girls Just Want to Have Fun,” replays.
- Continuum (Syfy): Repeat. This past Monday night’s episode, “Fast Times,” replays.
- Lost Girl (Syfy): Repeat. This past Monday night’s episode, “SubterrFaenean,” replays.
- Necessary Roughness (USA Network): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Frozen Fish Sticks,” replays.
Thursday TV Marathons
Burn Notice (USA Network): Has five episodes early.
House (Oxygen): Has 16 episodes.
Living Single (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.
NCIS (USA Network): Eight episodes tonight.
Without a Trace (ION): Seven episodes.
What are you going to watch on TV Thursday?