Saturday TV: NBA All-Star Saturday, Ripper Street, Saturday Night Live & More
Tonight, CBS has The Grammys Will Go On: A Death in the Family special.
Over on cable, HBO has a Beyonce: Life Is But a Dream special, History has a Stories From the Road to Freedom special, Lifetime has the TV movie premiere of Pastor Brown, Nickelodeon has the series premiere of Wendell & Vinnie, and Showtime has The History of the Eagles – Part Two special.
Person of Interest (CBS): Repeat. The first season finale episode, “Firewall,” replays.
Ripper Street (BBC America): New. Reid looks into some robberies and Drake has to confront someone from his past. Runs 75 minutes.
Saturday Night Live (NBC): Repeat. Justin Bieber hosted and was the musical guest.
- CBS has college basketball action with Pittsburgh at Marquette followed by third round coverage of the Northern Trust Open golf tournament.
- ESPN has five college basketball games with Villanova at Connecticut, Purdue at Indiana, Missouri at Arkansas, Duke at Maryland and Texas at Kansas.
- ESPN2 has five college basketball games Xavier at Dayton, Virginia Tech at North Carolina State, UCLA at Stanford, Detroit at Valparaiso and Georgia at Mississippi.
- FOX has NASCAR action with the Sprint Unlimited at Daytona.
- NBC Sports has doubleheader college basketball action with Princeton at Harvard followed by San Diego State at UNLV.
- TNT has NBA All-Star Saturday.
- Cougar Town (TBS): Repeat. This past Tuesday’s episode, “Restless,” replays.
- The Following (FOX): Repeat. This past Monday’s episode, “Mad Love,” replays.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): New. Christoph Waltz hosts with musical guest Alabama Shakes.
- Suits (USA Network): Repeat. This past Thursday’s episode, “Normandy,” replays.
Saturday TV Marathons
The Cosby Show (Centric): Has 14 episodes early.
Moesha (gmc): Has 10 episodes.
NCIS (USA Network): Has 13 episodes.
Perry Mason (Hallmark Movie Channel): Has 20 episodes.
Psych (ION): Five episodes tonight.
Roseanne (TV Land): Has 13 episodes.
Roseanne (WE tv): Has 22 episodes.