News & Notes
Tonight, ABC has a 20/20: Mad About Oscar With Katie Couric special.
Over on cable, Discovery Channel has the series premiere of Weed Country, Syfy has the first season finale of Ghost Mine, and USA Network has the second season finale of Necessary Roughness.
Arrow (The CW): New. Oliver asks Det. McKenna out on a date. Someone is stealing jewels and someone close to Oliver is a target.
Modern Family (ABC): New. Phil makes things awkward at Claire’s college reunion. Jay is out to win a big bowling tournament. Runs 31 minutes.
Suburgatory (ABC): New. Tessa is handing out relationship advice to anyone and everyone, whether they want it or not. Starts a minute after the half hour and runs 29 minutes.
The Americans (FX): New. Stan is trying to find out if the Russians had anything to do with the attempted assassination of President Reagan. Runs 61 minutes. Plays twice and again later.
Whitney (NBC): New. Whitney’s father shows up with some money for her and she thinks he may have changed. She gives the money to Lily instead of using it towards opening an art gallery to display her photos like Alex encourages her to do. Runs 30 minutes.
Criminal Minds (CBS): New. The team investigates a string of murders where the victims had their watches set to the wrong times. Their stalker gets closer.
Southland (TNT): New. Medoza is injured after a drive-by. Ben is investigating the drive-by case. Cooper and Steele get into it during a traffic stop. Plays twice.
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (CBS): New. Sara ends up on the suspect list after a man she knew shows up dead.
- Necessary Roughness (USA Network): Season Finale. A secret could turn the team upside down and ruin what has been a great season thus far. Plays again later.
- Supernatural (The CW): New. Sam and Dean are looking into some murders that are the same as what is happening in a police officer’s dreams.
- ESPN has doubleheader NBA action with the New Orleans Hornets at the Cleveland Cavaliers followed by the Boston Celtics at the Los Angeles Lakers.
- ESPN2 has tripleheader college basketball action with Providence at Syracuse, Kansas at Oklahoma State and Washington at Arizona.
- Justified (FX): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Money Trap,” replays.
Wednesday TV Marathon
NCIS (USA Network): Nine episodes.