News & Notes
On cable tonight, Discovery Channel has the fourth season premiere of Auction Hunters, truTV has the second season finale of Impractical Jokers and the series premiere of Upload With Shaquille O’Neal, and USA Network has the second season finale of Suits.
In late night, FX has the second winter season finale of Totally Biased With W. Kamau Bell.
Community (NBC): New. Everyone is off to the Inspector Spacetime Convention, where Annie enjoys the luxurious hotel amenities and Jeff finds out he bears a resemblance to a character from the show. A very fun episode.
Parks & Recreation (NBC): New. Leslie and Ben attempt to complete a yearlong project in a couple hours. Ron creates some problems with his temper.
Parks & Recreation (NBC): New. Leslie can’t find her speech for a media event and Ben starts his new job. Runs 30 minutes.
Suits (USA Network): Season Finale. Harvey and Jessica have different ideas over the future of the firm. Runs 68 minutes. Plays again later.
The Vampire Diaries (The CW): New. Caroline is worried about Elena after she returns from the Island. Damon has to tell Rebekah some somber news. The rest of Shane’s plan gets revealed.
Person of Interest (ABC): New. Reese and Finch try to protect a woman who is a government operative that deals with terrorist threats. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 60 minutes.
Elementary (CBS): New. A wealthy philanthropist believes he has been infected with a disease on purpose and Sherlock investigates. Sherlock also sends Watson on a task to help her develop her deductive investigation skills. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes.
- The Big Bang Theory (CBS): New. Raj decides to never leave his place again after a bad date. Penny impresses Sheldon with her acting ability. Runs 31 minutes.
- Grey’s Anatomy (ABC): New. Catherine wants Jackson to leave Seattle Grace. The interns fear they may lose their jobs. The doctors try to save the hospital by meeting with a potential investor. Runs 62 minutes.
- Scandal (ABC): New. The team plays matchmaker for an up-and-coming politician. David thinks he is being followed. Fitz deals with a hostage crisis. Starts two minutes after the hour and runs 58 minutes.
- Two and a Half Men (CBS): New. When Walden starts seeing his ex-wife again, Alan worries what that means for him. Starts a minute after the half hour and runs 30 minutes.
- ESPN has doubleheader college basketball action with Cincinnati at Connecticut followed by Duke at Virginia Tech.
- ESPN2 has tripleheader college basketball action with Georgia at Arkansas, Iowa at Nebraska and BYU at St. Mary’s.
- NBC Sports has men’s college basketball action with Drexel at Delaware followed by women’s college basketball action with Gonzaga at Santa Clara.
- TNT has doubleheader NBA action with the Miami Heat at the Chicago Bulls followed by the San Antonio Spurs at the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Necessary Roughness (USA Network): Repeat. Last night’s second season finale episode, “There’s the Door,” replays.
Thursday TV Marathons
Burn Notice (USA Network): Has five episodes early.
House (Oxygen): Has eight episodes that play twice.
Living Single (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.
NCIS (USA Network): Nine episodes.
Without a Trace (ION): Seven episodes.