News & Notes
On cable tonight, Food Network has the second season finale of Chef Wanted With Anne Burrell and the series premiere of Giving You the Business and Lifetime has the 11th season finale of Project Runway.
In late night, MTV has the first season finale of Failosophy.
Enter our The Moment Gift Bag Giveaway.
The Vampire Diaries (The CW): New. Klaus is headed for New Orleans after a mysterious tip. Stefan and Damon continue on their plan for Elena.
Person of Interest (CBS): New. Finch and Reese search for whom poisoned a person of interest, but only have 24 hours to figure things out and find the antidote. Det. Fusco runs into some trouble. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 60 minutes.
Hannibal (NBC): New. Will and the team are tracking a serial killer with a particularly gruesome ritual. Hannibal seeks to pull Jack and Will apart. Jack’s wife begins going to Hannibal for therapy. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes. NBC has decided to skip the fourth episode and play the fifth episode tonight. So, if you feel a bit lost on some aspects of the story, you won’t be alone. Apparently, they will be playing a few scenes from the fourth episode, introduced by the show’s creator, to help bridge the gap story-wise between the third and fifth episodes.
Community (NBC): New. Annie and Shirley set out to take Leonard down. Troy and Abed are reenacting a body switching flick. Runs 30 minutes.
Grey’s Anatomy (ABC): New. Bailey becomes the focus of an investigation by the CDC after a string of patient deaths. Cristina is giving Alex a hard time about how he feels about Jo. Owen looks after Ethan while his parents remain in the hospital.
Elementary (CBS): New. Sherlock and Joan are searching for the accomplice to a blackmailer that has been murdered. Sherlock has no interest in celebrating a year of sobriety. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes.
- The Big Bang Theory (CBS): New. Amy tries to help Sheldon deal with the cancelation of one of his favorite shows and his need for closure. Raj finds something out about Lucy. Runs 31 minutes.
- Doctor Who (BBC America): Repeat. Last Saturday night’s episode, “Hide,” replays.
- Orphan Black (BBC America): Repeat. Last Saturday night’s episode, “Effects of External Conditions,” replays.
- Parks and Recreation (NBC): New. Ron wants to cut the budget and Leslie isn’t very happy about it. Ann tries to help Tom with his girl problems. Starts a minute after the half hour and runs 30 minutes.
- Scandal (ABC): New. More information about Huck’s background comes out. Fitz and Olivia have a big conversation not knowing someone may be watching.
- ESPN has Round 1 coverage of the NFL Draft.
- MLB Network has a game today and another tonight.
- TNT has doubleheader NBA Playoffs action.
- Defiance (Syfy): Repeats. The two-hour series premiere episode, “Pilot,” and the second episode, “Down in the Ground Where the Dead Men Go,” replay.
- Psych (USA Network): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Juliet Wears the Pantsuit,” replays.
Thursday TV Marathons
Burn Notice (USA Network): Five episodes early.
Doctor Who (BBC America): Five episodes today.
House (Oxygen): Six episodes.
Living Single (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.
NCIS (USA Network): Nine episodes.
Without a Trace (ION): Seven episodes.