News & Notes
Over on cable, Golf Channel has the fifth season finale of The Haney Project, Showtime has the fourth season premiere of The Big C, Syfy has the fourth spring season premiere of Warehouse 13, and Travel Channel has the series premiere of Red, White & New.
Bones (FOX): Season Finale. The team once again deals with Christopher Pelant, as a string of murders looks to be tied to FBI agents.
The Following (FOX): Season Finale. Ryan attempts to keep Joe Carroll from reaching his goal. Claire is guided to a special location by Joe. Replays late night Saturday.
Castle (ABC): New. Castle works frantically to solve the case and save Beckett who has really stepped in it, or on it, in this case. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes. This is the episode that was supposed to play last week, but was replaced with the episode that was supposed to play this week.
How I Met Your Mother (CBS): New. The gang attempts to put together a legendary bachelor party for Barney. Runs 30 minutes.
Defiance (Syfy): New. Irisa learns more about her race and special abilities she may possess, while the town deals with a Hellbug infestation. Plays again later. Last week’s episode, “Down in the Ground Where the Dead Men Go,” replays right before. The “Pilot” episode replays earlier this morning. This is a very good episode that shows the potential the series has and as I mentioned last week, I hope we get more like this than last week’s episode.
Warehouse 13 (Syfy): Season Premiere. Pete and Myka are on a mission to save the world from a global plague before half the world’s population is wiped out. Plays again later. A fantastic return that has everyone dealing with what went down in the midseason finale.
- Bates Motel (A&E): New. The first guests are welcomed to the motel. Norman deals with some complications that come with knowing popular girls. Plays twice and again later twice. Last week’s episode, “The Truth,” replays right before and the previous week’s episode, “Ocean View,” before that.
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Sundance): Season Premiere. Places serving “Chicken, Chili and Chowder” are checked out. Plays again later.
- Feherty (Golf Channel): New. Golf personality David Feherty interviews. Plays again later.
- Hawaii Five-0 (CBS): New. Steve and the team have a talk-show host following them for the day, when they run into Wo Fat.
- Rectify (Sundance): New. Daniel tries to get away after recent events. Tawney tries to reach out to Daniel. Amantha is worried what could happen as the anger in towns continues to bubble to the surface. The second episode from last week, “Sexual Peeling,” replays right before.
- Revolution (NBC): New. Myles and Monroe have to face their past with the return of Emma. Aaron continues on to the tower with Rachael. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes.
- ESPN has Monday Night Baseball MLB action tonight with the Washington Nationals at the Atlanta Braves.
- NBA TV has an NBA Playoffs game tonight.
- TNT has doubleheader NBA Playoffs action tonight.
- Awkward. (MTV): Repeat. Last Tuesday’s episode, “A Little Less Conversation,” replays.
Monday TV Marathons
Criminal Minds (ION): Nine episodes tonight.
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): Has 12 episodes tonight.
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (Oxygen): Five episodes early.
Martin (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.
M*A*S*H (TV Land): Has 10 episodes early.
NCIS (USA Network): Has nine episodes.
Roseanne (WE tv): Has 14 episodes tonight.