News & Notes
Over on cable, BBC America has the second season finale of James May’s Man Lab and Golf Channel has the 19th season premiere of Big Break.
How I Met Your Mother (CBS): Season Finale. As everyone readies for Barney and Robin’s wedding, Ted shows Lily the house he has been fixing up, Marshall takes his son to Minnesota for a visit. Runs 30 minutes.
Defiance (Syfy): New. Nolan and Amanda are transporting a criminal out of town and end up in some trouble. Irisa deals with a darkening mood after running into the man she believes tortured her as a child. Plays again later. Last week’s episode, “A Well Respected Man,” replays right before.
Castle (ABC): Season Finale. Beckett interviews for a federal law enforcement agency position, which has her wondering what that will mean for her future and her relationship with Castle. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes. I’ve seen all but the last couple of minutes, which I can’t wait to see tonight. But, the rest of the episode is very good. Yet, it brings up some interesting questions not just for the characters, but for what next season might look like.
- Bates Motel (A&E): New. Norman’s imagination is encouraged by Miss Watson. Emma goes on a trip. Plays twice and again later twice. Last week’s episode, “A Boy and His Dog,” replays right before.
- Big Break (Golf Channel): Season Premiere. A new group of golfers, male and female, compete in Mexico for money and exemptions on the professional tours. Plays again later.
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Sundance): New. Places serving “Traditional Gone Wild” are checked out. Plays again later.
- Feherty (Golf Channel): New. Golf personality David Feherty interviews professional golfer Rocco Mediate. Plays again later.
- Hawaii Five-0 (CBS): New. McGarrett and his mother work together on a covert op to retrieve some incriminating microfiche. Kono gets closer to finding out about Adam’s secret, which puts her in danger.
- Rectify (Sundance): New. Daniel begins to lose it a bit as he struggles to adjust to life outside of prison. Ted Jr. isn’t sure of Daniel’s innocence. Plays again later.
- Revolution (NBC): New. The rebels deal with a drone strike. Monroe becomes even more paranoid after an assassination attempt. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes.
- Warehouse 13 (Syfy): New. An artifact launches Pete and Myka into a crime novel. Plays again later. Last week’s episode, “Parks and Rehabilitation,” replays earlier this morning.
- ESPN has Monday Night Baseball MLB action tonight with the New York Mets at the St. Louis Cardinals.
- TNT has doubleheader NBA Playoffs action tonight.
- Mad Men (AMC): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Man With a Plan,” replays.
Monday TV Marathons
Criminal Minds (ION): Nine episodes tonight.
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): Has 12 episodes tonight.
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (Oxygen): Has 12 episodes.
Martin (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.
NCIS (USA Network): Has 10 episodes.
Roseanne (WE tv): Has 15 episodes tonight and into late night.