News & Notes
Tonight, NBC has the first season finale of Save Me.
Over on cable, A&E has the 13th season premiere of Intervention, Food Network has the first season finale of Giving You the Business, and TBS has the second season premiere of Sullivan & Son.
Enter our Wedding Band Season 1 DVD giveaway.
Save Me (NBC): Repeat. The “WWJD” episode replays, where Beth finds out that the neighborhood want to oust a nasty old lady.
Save Me (NBC): Season Finale. Beth attempts to raise money in hopes of saving the hospital where her daughter was born.
Burn Notice (USA Network): New. Michael takes a trip back to Miami to track down the person that could blow his cover, but he isn’t supposed to contact anyone while there. Runs 61 minutes. Plays again later.
Hannibal (NBC): New. The team finds that Abigail has connections to the Minnesota Shrike victims. Hannibal tries to convince Will that he is capable of murder. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes.
- Game of Thrones (HBO): Repeat. This past Sunday’s third season finale episode, “Mhysa,” replays. Runs 65 minutes.
- Graceland (USA Network): New. Briggs and Mike attempt to pit rival gangs against each other. Mike learns more about the moral complications of being an undercover agent. Plays again later. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 60 minutes.
- ABC has Game 4 of the NBA Finals tonight with the Miami Heat at the San Antonio Spurs.
- MLB Network has a game today.
- Awkward. (MTV): Repeat. This past Tuesday’s third midseason season finale episode, “Redefining Jenna,” replays.
- Teen Wolf (MTV): Repeat. This past Monday’s episode, “Chaos Rising,” replays.
Thursday TV Marathons
Burn Notice (USA Network): Has 12 episodes.
House (Oxygen): Nine episodes.
Living Single (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.
Without a Trace (ION): Eight episodes.