News & Notes
Over on cable, Discovery Channel has the first season finale of North America, HBO has the sixth season premiere of True Blood, HLN has The 40th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards special, Lifetime has the second season finale of The Client List, and Showtime has the fifth season finale of Nurse Jackie and the series finale of The Borgias.
Enter our Wedding Band Season 1 DVD giveaway.
Chopped (Food Network): New. Mache, pickled sausage and squid are some of the weird ingredients that must be used. Plays again later.
The Killing (AMC): New. A business gets shut down by the taskforce. Sarah and Holder work together to identify the voice on the video. Plays twice. Last week’s episode, “Seventeen,” replays earlier this morning.
Falling Skies (TNT): New. It is nearly two years since the aliens invaded and sniper attack raises big questions. Hal thinks he knows who the mole is and Anne continues to wonder about her baby. Plays again later. Last week’s third season premiere episodes, “On Thin Ice” and “Collateral Damage,” replay earlier this morning.
- Food Network Star (Food Network): New. The remaining contestants compete to identify an exotic ingredient with only their palate and then make a presentation about it to the judges. Plays again later.
- Mad Men (AMC): New. The partners all disagree on how to approach a new campaign. Don decides he needs a day off. Runs 65 minutes. Plays again later two times.
- Restaurant: Impossible (Food Network): New. A restaurant in Wisconsin is redone. Plays again later.
- Veep (HBO): New. Selina continues with her plans even after being told to limit her appearances. Dan attempts to work both sides in a rivalry. Runs 30 minutes. Plays again later.
- ABC has Game 5 of the NBA Finals with the Miami Heat at the San Antonio Spurs.
- ESPN has Sunday Night Baseball MLB action tonight with the San Francisco Giants at the Atlanta Braves.
- NBC has final round coverage of the U.S. Open golf tournament.
- TBS has MLB action today with the Los Angeles Dodgers at the Pittsburgh Pirates.
- Burn Notice (USA Network): Repeat. This past Thursday night’s episode, “Forget Me Not,” replays.
- Twisted (USA Network): Repeat. This past Tuesday night’s series premiere episode, “Pilot,” replays.
Sunday TV Marathons
The Cosby Show (Centric): Has 24 episodes.
CSI: Miami (WE tv): Seven episodes tonight.
Flashpoint (ION): Five episodes.
Futurama (Comedy Central): Has 17 episodes tonight and into late night.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (USA Network): Has 12 episodes.
Murder, She Wrote (Hallmark Movie Channel): Episodes play all day.
Two and a Half Men (FX): Has 14 episodes today.
Warehouse 13 (Syfy): Six episodes.