News & Notes
Over on cable, FX has the third season premiere of Wilfred.
In late night, FX has the second season finale of Totally Biased With W. Kamau Bell.
A couple days left to enter our Wedding Band Season 1 DVD giveaway.
Parks & Recreation (NBC): Repeat. The “Bailout” episode replays, where Leslie attempts to save the local video rental store.
Parks & Recreation (NBC): Repeat. The “Partridge” episode replays, where Leslie goes with Ben to his hometown where he is scheduled to get the key to the city.
Burn Notice (USA Network): New. Sam and Jesse go to the Dominican Republic to help Michael out with an important trade. Fiona helps Madeline out with a bookie attempting to extort her. Runs 61 minutes. Plays again later.
Hannibal (NBC): Season Finale. Will has returned home without Abigail and evidence points to him having killed her. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes. Fantastic finale to what has been an excellent season of TV. Can’t wait to see what they come up with for season two.
- Graceland (USA Network): New. Briggs attempts to help Lauren with her case against the Russian Mafia. Charlie works with an old C.I. on a drug bust. Plays again later. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 61 minutes. This show is really coming into its own. The bigger story is becoming more interesting and we’ve gotten a chance to learn more about each member of the house.
- ABC has Game 7 of the NBA Finals tonight with the San Antonio Spurs at the Miami Heat.
- MLB Network has a game tonight.
- Falling Skies (TNT): Repeat. This past Sunday’s episode, “Badlands,” replays.
- Necessary Roughness (USA Network): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Gimme Some Lovin’,” replays.
Thursday TV Marathons
House (Oxygen): Eight episodes.
Living Single (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.
NCIS (USA Network): Eight episodes.
Without a Trace (ION): Eight episodes.