News & Notes
Over on cable, Lifetime has the series premiere of Catering Wars, Syfy has the third season premiere of Weird or What?, and USA has the fourth season premiere of Covert Affairs and the third season premiere of Suits.
Pretty Little Liars (ABC Family): New. Hanna is found to have something she shouldn’t. Mona tells Spencer’s secret. Emily attempts to help Hanna. Plays again later. Last week’s episode, “Gamma Zeta Die!,” replays right before.
Covert Affairs (USA Network): Season Premiere. Annie has to navigate two new relationships while pursuing a person of interest. Runs 61 minutes. Plays again later. The show took a real turn for the better in season three and they look to be continuing on it that direction as the fourth season opens.
Suits (USA Network): Season Premiere. Things are being tested at the firm with the new partnership in place. Harvey sets out to help a high-profile client. Mike attempts to get back in Harvey’s good graces. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 66 minutes. Plays again later. Everyone is in an interesting place as the third season gets underway and things get only more interesting by the end of the episode.
- Dexter (SHO2): Repeat. The “What’s Eating Dexter Morgan?” episode from this past Sunday replays.
- The Newsroom (HBO2): Repeat. This past Sunday’s second season premiere episode, “First Thing We Do, Let’s Kill All the Lawyers,” replays.
- Perception (TNT): New. An environmental activist comes to Pierce to help with a case that involves some abnormal neurological reactions in a group of young girls. Plays again later.
- Rizzoli & Isles (TNT): New. Maura is the prime suspect after her date ends up dead and she can’t remember anything about the night. Plays again later. Last week’s episode, “But I Am a Good Girl,” replays right before.
- Ray Donovan (SHO2): Repeat. The “Twerk” episode from this past Sunday replays.
- Twisted (ABC Family): New. Danny, Jo and Lacey take a road trip in hopes of finding some clues. Karen and Tess get closer. The first four episodes of the series replay earlier this evening.
- Whose Line Is It Anyway? (The CW): Season Premiere. Two episodes play. In the first, Gary Anthony Williams (Mad) joins the panel and Lauren Cohan ( The Walking Dead makes an appearance in a couple games. In the second, Heather Ann Campbell (Saturday Night Live) joins the panel and Kevin McHale (Glee) makes an appearance in a couple of games. If you liked the show before, like I did, then you will like it again, like I do. These episodes were fun. It is basically the same exact show, except Aisha Tyler is the host now. Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie and Wayne Brady are all back with a rotating fourth guest comedian and a special appearance from an actor on that show you like.
- FOX has the 2013 MLB All-Star Game.
- The Bridge (FX): Repeat. Last Wednesday night’s series premiere episode, “Pilot,” replays. Runs 90 minutes.
- Graceland (USA Network): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “O-Mouth,” replays.
Tuesday TV Marathons
Criminal Minds (ION): Nine episodes.
The Jeffersons (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (USA Network): Has 15 episodes.
Martin (TV One): Has 14 episodes tonight.