Comic-Con 2013: What I’ll Be Doing, Hopefully!
San Diego Comic-Con can be a very fluid event. Not everything will work out as planned. But, without a plan, very little will work out. Anyway, here is what I am planning on doing over the course of the next five days.
Wednesday, July 17th
Will pick up badge this afternoon, I can see people already lining up from my hotel room as I type this. Then tonight will be meeting up with friends that I only get to see once, maybe twice, a year, usually at Comic-Con. It’s a kickback night to have fun and get ready for the go-go-go of the next four days. My planned panel and pressroom schedule for each day is below.
Thursday, July 18th
- 12:00pm-1:00pm – Comedy Legends of TV Land panel in Indigo Ballroom
- 2:00pm-3:00pm – Intelligence pressroom
- 3:00pm-4:00pm – Star-Crossed/Beauty and the Beast pressroom
- 4:30pm-5:30pm – Behind the Music With CW3PR pressroom
- 6:45pm-7:45pm – Hannibal: Feed the Fear panel in Room 6A
Friday, July 19th
- 11:15am-12:15pm – The 100 pressroom
- 12:45pm-1:45pm – Almost Human pressroom
- 2:00pm-3:00pm – Nikita pressroom
- 4:30pm-5:30pm – The Following pressroom
Saturday, July 20th
- 10:30am-11:30am – Revolution pressroom
- 12:15pm-1:15pm – Once Upon a Time pressroom
- 1:15pm-2:15pm – The Vampire Diaries pressroom
- 2:00pm-3:00pm – Being Human pressroom
- 3:00pm-4:00pm – Warehouse 13 pressroom
- 4:00pm-5:00pm – Under the Dome pressroom
- 5:15pm-6:15pm – Person of Interest pressroom
Sunday, July 21st
- 1:30pm-3:00pm – Sons of Anarchy pressroom
- 3:50pm-4:40pm – Sons of Anarchy panel in Hall H
Got any questions for the cast or creators of any of the shows above, send them my way. You can drop them in a comment below, send an email, hit me up @theTVaholic on Twitter or via Facebook.
In addition to following me around Comic-Con 2013 via @theTVaholic, also follow @atvgeek82, @emmaloggins, @mytakeontv, @noreruns, @nicegirlstv, @ShowPatrol, @theTeleverse, @tvequals, @TVFanatic, and @TVWatchtower for a more complete virtual trip around the Con.