News & Notes
Melissa & Joey (ABC Family): New. Lennox gets closer with Zander. Mel attempts to be cool about it, while Joe doesn’t take it so well. Another episode replays later. A 12 episode marathon plays right before.
Baby Daddy (ABC Family): New. Danny sets Riley up with a teammate. Tucker gets back with an ex that Ben doesn’t really like. Another episode replays later.
Royal Pains (USA Network): New. Hank makes a decision regarding the business. Divya deals with a neighbor with a problem that hits close to home for her. Runs 61 minutes. Plays again later.
The Bridge (FX): New. Sonya and Marco are after a suspect. Charlotte gets an unexpected visitor. Runs 61 minutes. Plays twice and again later.
- Camp (NBC): New. It is the annual mixer with the rival camp. Mack is thinking of putting in a cell tower. Plays again Friday night.
- Franklin & Bash (TNT): New. Rachel takes a case for family. Karp’s mentor is found dead. Plays again later.
- Necessary Roughness (USA Network): New. Dani tries to help a fantasy writer. Nico finds some information about V3. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 61 minutes. Plays again later.
- ESPN has MLB Wednesday Night Baseball action with the Tampa Bay Rays at the Boston Red Sox.
- Falling Skies (TNT): Repeat. This past Sunday’s episode, “Strange Brew,” replays.
- Suits (USA Network): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “I Want You to Want Me,” replays.
Wednesday TV Marathons
Castle (TNT): Five episodes.
Flashpoint (ION): Six episodes tonight and into late night.
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (ION): Six episodes today.
Melissa & Joey (ABC Family): Has 14 episodes today.
NCIS (USA Network): Eight episodes.
Sanford and Son (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.