News & Notes
Over on cable, AMC has the third season finale of The Killing, Cooking Channel has the sixth season premiere of Unique Eats, Discovery Channel has an Air Jaws: Countdown to Shark Week 2013 special and a Megalodon: The Monster Shark Lives special, Food Network has the series premiere of The Shed, TNT has the third season finale of Falling Skies, and Travel Channel has the series premiere of Ride-iculous.
BBC America has the Doctor Who Live: The Next Doctor special today at 11:00am PT/2:00pm ET today.
Cedar Cove (Hallmark Channel): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Reunion,” replays.
Dexter (Showtime): New. Dexter investigates a young psychopath. Dexter and Debra seem to have gotten back to some sense of normality. Plays again later two times. Last week’s episode, “This Little Piggy,” replays earlier this evening.
Falling Skies (TNT): Season Finale. The 2nd Mass attempts to destroy an Espheni base and the fate of Earth’s remaining survivors may be in doubt. Plays twice. Last week’s episode, “Journey to Xibalba,” replays earlier today.
- Copper (BBC America): New. Corcoran hits a dead end in his investigation. Freeman is working to stave off a mysterious illness moving through Five Points.
- Devious Maids (Lifetime): New. Marisol gets recognized in front of Rosie. Valentina finds out what is behind Remi’s mood swings. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 61 minutes. Plays again later.
- Drop Dead Diva (Lifetime): New. Jane and Grayson take the case of a pageant contestant who had her crown stripped from her. Kim takes a case involving her father. Runs 61 minutes. Plays again later.
- Food Network Star (Food Network): New. The final four contestants compete to pitch their show to Food Network and have it turned into a pilot in next week’s episode. Plays again later.
- The Killing (AMC): Season Finale. Two episodes play to close out season three. Sarah could use some peace. A new case is picked up, but surely the previous case is not actually closed. Plays three times. Last week’s episode, “Six Minutes,” replays earlier this morning.
- The Newsroom (HBO): New. Maggie attempts to show Rebecca she is fine. Mac puts some heat on Jim. An interview with a protestor goes badly. Plays again later.
- Ray Donovan (Showtime): New. Ray attempts to shut down Van Miller’s investigation. Ray finds out that Mickey put his kids in danger. Plays twice and again later. Last week’s episode, “The Golem,” replays earlier this evening.
- Unforgettable (CBS): New. Carrie goes undercover with a group of bank robbers to find out who is the elusive leader.
- CBS and Golf Channel have final round coverage of the WGC Bridgestone Invitational golf tournament.
- ESPN has Sunday Night Baseball MLB action tonight with the Atlanta Braves at the Philadelphia Phillies.
- ESPN2 has final round coverage of the Women’s British Open golf tournament.
- NBC has NFL preseason Sunday Night Football action.
- TBS has MLB action today with the Arizona Diamondbacks at the Boston Red Sox.
- Burn Notice (USA Network): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “Nature of the Beast,” replays.
Sunday TV Marathons
CSI: Miami (WE tv): Seven episodes tonight.
Devious Maids (Lifetime): The first six episodes replay today.
Flashpoint (ION): Five episodes today.
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (ION): Nine episodes tonight and into late night.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (USA Network): Six episodes tonight.
McBride (Hallmark Movie Channel): Has 10 TV mystery movies starring John Larroquette.
Roseanne (TV Land): Has 10 episodes today.
Roseanne (WE tv): Has 12 episodes today.
The Steve Harvey Show (Centric): Has 20 episodes today.