On Sunday, July 21st I was part of a group interview with Mark Boone Junior, who plays Bobby on FX’s Sons of Anarchy, at Comic-Con 2013 where he talked about his character and season six of the show. Sons of Anarchy season six will play Tuesdays on FX this fall starting September 10th, 2013. See what was covered and watch the video interview below.
Mark Boone Junior Interview Topics Covered
- Does Bobby go away from the club after what Jax has done.
- What Bobby’s agenda will be in season six.
- What Bobby thinks about what happened to Clay in season five.
- His favorite TV shows right now.
- If he watches himself on screen and how critical he can be.
- How his music is going.
- What he did during the season break.
Watch the Interview With Mark Boone Junior of FX’s Sons of Anarchy
Check out the rest of the Comic-Con 2013 Sons of Anarchy interviews.
Are you excited for the return of Sons of Anarchy?