On Sunday, July 21st I was part of a group interview with Paris Barclay, director and executive producer of FX’s Sons of Anarchy, at Comic-Con 2013 where he talked directing and season six of the show. Sons of Anarchy season six will play Tuesdays on FX this fall starting September 10th, 2013. See what was covered and watch the video interview below.
Paris Barclay Interview Topics Covered
- What episodes he has directed.
- How emotional he gets while directing some of the stuff that happens on Sons of Anarchy.
- Collaborating with Kurt Sutter on the tone and feel of an episode.
- Directing episodes of Glee as opposed to Sons of Anarchy.
- How directors get chosen for an episode and what episodes he is directing in season six.
- What types of TV shows he watches.
- The challenges of directing different kinds of shows.
Watch the Interview With Director Paris Barclay of FX’s Sons of Anarchy
Check out the rest of the Comic-Con 2013 Sons of Anarchy interviews.
Are you excited for the return of Sons of Anarchy?